1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Now I’m curious, I wanna try.

Livengood said the same thing about his hybrid wolf. He stays in the office around the corner from the front desk, sitting under a table. He LOVES being under tables. When he would go in the RV, he would immediately go under the dining table.

Livengood went with me because he is very shy and doesn’t like people. When I went in I sat down on the floor in front of his table and was just like “What’s up buddy” and reached my hand out a little. After a couple of minutes he came over to me.

Livengood couldn’t believe it. He called Sheila (his wife) to come and see it, and she put her hands on the side of her face. She was shocked.

To this day, with no telling how many people coming in and out of that place, including the people that have worked there for years, he has only ever came out from under his table to see 3 people…Brian, Sheila, and me. :)

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You must smell like kibbles.

CBRRRRR999 and Gorilla George like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Or he smells like urine...

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or ass

5. As long as all the animals like me, I’m fine with any of the above. Don’t really give a shit what any of the people think.

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shocker! :beer:

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

8. auminer

Oh, personalized Xmas cards!!

Here's mine for some select customers. I hope they get it, else it's just really weird instead of only slightly weird.

[​IMG]

SundaySocial likes this.
  9. It was nice of that lady to contribute to the thread by posting a picture of her and her dog. :D

Robin172 and Banditracer like this.
  10. auminer

You actually crossed my mind as the one beeb member who *wouldn't* get the parody.

Don't ever change, ya knucklehead! :moon:

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Not mine but proud mama.

[​IMG]

StaccatoFan, cpettit, R1M370 and 3 others like this.
  12. Banditracer

13. I wanna lay in the floor and play with all of them. :D

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Bernese mountain dogs are my favorite breed. Beautiful dogs and every one I've met is so friendly.

15. Banditracer

I kinda posted that one for you. :)

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And you can clean them like Mom.

17. They are really cool. Personality wise they remind me of Newfoundlands.

18. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

My niece's dog at Christmas. My brother put him in a laundry room while we were eating because he's still a spaz around large groups. I went in there to hang with him. He was disappointed that he couldn't go see all the people yet. My niece said he will also pout if either her or her husband leaves and he's stuck at home with just one parent.

20221226_192338.jpg 20221226_192514.jpg

evakat, Sabre699, sheepofblue and 5 others like this.
  19. repoe3

repoe3 Member

Territorial claim.

Attached Files: