1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crowd funding for racing

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott Swensgard, Sep 7, 2014.

1. I am owed a free suit by the new owners at lion heart, your daughter can HAVE it. I never bothered to hit the guy up after we talked because I don't want the product at all. I've been tossing up giving it to some new kid to race or someone on the beeb who was in need. Let me see what I can do over the next week for ya.

2. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

That is awesome. Thanks

3. caferace

caferace No.

Years ago I gave a spare suit to a kid who was heading over to the RBR cup. Can't even remember his name at the moment and if I remember correctly he didn't make the cut, but good on you. Paying it forward.

-jim

4. backcountryme

I always move any old gear to others in our club. I do whatever I can to help others in our club. That is just how it should be. One of my favorite things to do is work with our youth class (6-9) on racing lines, and race craft. They are like little sponges. It is so much fun to see their huge smiles when they take their helmet off.

5. Sent you a PM backcountryme. Looks like we should be able to get that done for ya. R6boater (draiks dad) sent me a PM regarding this as well saying the owner wanted to talk to me about it. Hoping this helps you guys out and keeps your daughter out on the race track.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Nice, Alex and Lion Heart.

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Top man! Good on ya Brother. I have given away every race suit I have ever owned for young kids to get on track. I only own the original Blue and Pink BRITTEN leathers and my own current race suit these days.

8. backcountryme

Alex, you are most defiantly the man. My daughter and I cannot thank you enough.

9. backcountryme

And Lion Heart. You all have done something that we will never forget. Man, I really love this place sometimes.

10. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

:beer::clap::bow::up: