1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

China: 30 story hotel built in 15 days

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 24, 2012.

1. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Damn, yall’d argue about anything

Everything made in China means we don’t have jobs here. Sure, several companies there are still owned by share holders here, but that, still, didn’t put food on the unemployed person’s table today. And, when we, as Mercan companies, manufacture there, we send them our formulas and technology. They don’t care about no damned US Patent, copy rights, or if it’s Kosher. Even if US owned companies pull out, they still have what were trade secrets. :confused:

Don’t care if we are borrowing money from China? This is just another move to borrow ourselves out of debt; that doesn’t work forever. We not only can’t pay the debt to the Federal Reserve, we can’t even keep up with the interest rate on said debt. Just one more shell game.

Wake the Fak up. Most people here can say what’s on the tele; who is sleeping with whom; what team won what game, but math is something for someone else to figure out. We better wake the fuk up.

I am not worried that we are going to be taken over by China. I’d bet that we will implode.

Nothing to see here....move along

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It proves an absence of unionization.:D

3. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Two weeks?

Obvisiously wasn't built by Union workers! :D

Edit: Sorry Hawk, I typed that before I saw your response.

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It happens!:up: