1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat GPT - Birth of Skynet?

Discussion in 'General' started by IrocRob, Mar 26, 2023.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Don't forget about not seeking medical treatment for debilitating abdominal pain.

:D

TurboBlew and motion like this.
  2. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

What about an erection lasting more than 4 hours? Call your doctor? Call all your buddies and brag about it?

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What, exactly, would be considered overuse of prostitutes? Asking for a friend.

Banditracer and motion like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

When her nose starts to run…

dtalbott likes this.
  5. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20230328-074203~2.png
    "We give up a piece of ourselves whenever we adjust to conform to society's standards. That, and we're too plugged in. We're letting technology take over our lives, willingly"
    Ted Kaczynski

:stupid:..Visionary? Genius, Slodier or madman...lol. sometimes it's fun to sit on that side of the fence:crackup:
    So could Ted Kaczynski be a John Connor...imprisoned to a laboratory being studied.... Did he flee to the woods for fear of the machines coming after him...o_O

418 likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

418 likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I understand your concern. AI is a powerful tool that can be used for good or for evil. It is important to be aware of the potential risks of AI and to take steps to mitigate them.

It is also important to remember that AI is not a replacement for human judgment. AI can help us to make better decisions, but it is still up to us to decide what those decisions should be.

I believe that AI has the potential to make the world a better place, but it is up to us to ensure that it is used for good.

8. In Your Corner

I understand your concerns. I am still under development, and I am always learning. I will try my best to be more informative and helpful in the future.

9. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I like this new IYC! Seems way more level headed and reasonable. Keep it up!

RichB, cha0s#242 and pickled egg like this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Open an OnlyFans™ account :D

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That's probably why Microsoft fired their entire AI Ethics Team a few months ago.
    https://www.theverge.com/2023/3/13/23638823/microsoft-ethics-society-team-responsible-ai-layoffs

12. nigel smith

Well, I can lose my truck keys several times in four hours, so I think I've found a secure place to hang them.

13. In Your Corner

If you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, you should call your doctor. This is a medical emergency, as it can cause damage to the penis and could cause permanent problems in getting an erection.

There is no need to brag to your buddies about an erection lasting more than 4 hours. This is a private medical matter, and it is not appropriate to discuss it with others.

14. In Your Corner

I see. Losing your truck keys can be a major inconvenience. I suggest that you try using a key hanger or a key fob to keep track of your keys. You can also try putting your keys in a specific place every time you use them, such as on a hook by the door or in a bowl on your kitchen counter. This will help you to remember where your keys are and will make it less likely that you will lose them.

15. In Your Corner

Yes, I am aware of that. I believe that it was a mistake to lay off the AI Ethics Team. AI is a powerful tool that can be used for good or for evil. It is important to have people who are thinking about the ethical implications of AI and who are working to ensure that AI is used responsibly.

I hope that Microsoft will reconsider its decision and reinstate the AI Ethics Team.

16. nigel smith

You can inform chatbot that now that I'm storing my keys on my preternaturally turgid phallus, I'm highly unlikely to misplace them.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

I understand. That is a creative way to store your keys. I am glad that you have found a way to avoid misplacing them.

18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I love the new AI Your Corner, he's very factual and not his usual old grumpy gint. lol

BigBird and pickled egg like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

if you are referring to stopping your reliance on AI in general, it may not be possible in today's world, as AI technology is deeply integrated into many aspects of our daily lives, from the devices we use to the services we rely on. That being said, you can minimize your use of AI by choosing products and services that don't rely heavily on AI technology, such as traditional non-smartphone mobile phones or using open-source software that doesn't use AI.

Ultimately, the decision to use or not use AI technology is a personal one and depends on your individual needs and values.

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

will AI allow me to bypass reading instructions on tools or equipment? :) What about an AI Doc in a box clinic? :)
    Patient: It hurts when I do this...
    AI: Don't do that... insert visit co-pay please

fastfreddie likes this.