1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought a new truck

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Plenty of them already do aa stock bed extender, same net effect with the gate down.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well I ended up selling it yesterday. Once I got under it and really got looking it was rusted more then I thought, not in much better shape than my 04, the water pump was starting to weep, had a brake light / signal issue and some other small things. I made a few hundred on it and it's somebody else's problem.

So the search continues for a non rusty truck in NNY. :crackup:

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just finished a rehab on a Eff One Fiddy, cancer is in the early-mid stages but there’s a good five or more years left if you wash the fucking undercarriage more than once a decade…

Now I hafta decide whether to flip now or wait until I rehab the Violent Violet Soot Belcher…as I work on arrangements to check out another truck that my “donor truck” has parts for to make a very healthy flipper if the condition and price is right. ;)

So, wanna road trip to the dirty souf and bring a few back? ;)

4. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

That's a thing? Lol

5. Banditracer

They're like unicorns...

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I wish you luck. I'm starting to hunt for a good restomod base for a truck to replace my 2010 sierra, and it's damn near impossible to find anything worth looking at. I figure I'm going to have to look south, and fly/drive down and get one to import. I also figure I need to save more pesos lol. I have zero interest in anything new.

7. Banditracer

I have interest, just no money.

fastfreddie likes this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

My "no interest" is also fueled by the fact that I have no money lol.

Or put a different way. The fact that new pickups now cost north of 60k made me lose interest in them :D

Banditracer likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yeah. They come from GA, FL, AL, etc. Good luck.

I quit looking for "projects" or "fun cars" where I live, because anything cheap has more Rust than an Alec Baldwin movie title.