1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bombshell New AMA Series!

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Sep 3, 2014.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I live 5 mins from mid- ohio Ill got a couch or something you could crash on....

2. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm anxious to see what the rules package/equipment/classes will shape up to be. I'm hoping for a more globally universal one where the US mimics the BSB and WSBK rules. Easier for wild-carding.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck BSB! I hope is rivals the old AMA pro series when that series rivaled WSBK.

Once again, f@ck BSB. F@ck it right in it's pasty white, cockney accented, 14 generations of inbred royal's, boiled meat and warm beer ass!

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You're just mad that Rispoli and West went over there to race in it huh?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's so gawd damn great about England anyways? NOTHING! The weather sucks, the people are all icky white like putter and Chad, the beer is way over rated and when they do get around to doing something good like Top Gear, it's like 4 episodes for an entire season!

Anything good that they once had, 'murica has taken away, strip mined for anything useful and eventually sold. Jaguar? Bought that and eventually sold it to the Indians (dots). Barry Sheene? Three words for you on him, Kenny F@ckin' Roberts! Guinness? That's irish but I've got a two word reply to that: Yueng ling!

and f@ck you to Canada too. Gawd damn goody goodies all drunk on maple syrup and their cheap meds.

7. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Somebody needs a hug. :rolleyes:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And you, you hacky sacking, hemp wearing, Neo maxi zoomed dweebie, you and all your free love hippy friends would be speaking German if my ancestors could build gawd damn boats!

9. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

one love motherf#cker!!!

10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

HA HA!!! Awesome. Not to mention horrible oral hygene... We need to hang out. You going to be at Barber for the GNF? I'm bringing a 12 pack of yuengling by your pit and we are drinking it. :beer:

11. caferace

caferace No.

12. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

You think Dave, the self-proclaimed cheap ass, actually races anymore? There are legends, and cave wall paintings depicting him on a motorcycle-like object, but that's about it. I think I watched him go around VIR the last time he was on a race bike. It wasn't the most graceful thing. Then again, that bike had an endurance tank that an orangutan would have trouble reaching around.

13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

We should throw in together a kitty of cash and fly that fucker down to Barber for the GNF. LOL. Funny shit... Cave wall paintings

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, I'm much quieter in person, boring. Shy and mousey.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I approve this message.

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thanks to all for the offers of a sleeping spot, it really does mean a hell of a lot to me, as I know I can and do come accross as a wanker sometimes, prob because I are one. I will need to find myself a job of some kind before I finally commit to being there to be able to live and race and travel as such, and that could be a little tricky for me to obtain a green card for work!!!! Getting a sporting visa is a piece of cake, but a work visa may be the hard part. Of course I am a proven test rider and there may be a company that needs one and that would get me a work visa:D

Cheers for that Jim, I think that 2-3 years after my crash WOW, Did ya here the head injury in me coming out there big time haha 1000MPH talking. Sounded like I just done a line of coke or some thing. JR Who WOOPS JU! It should have been sorry Sir. That was the first time I had listened to the interview Jim, cheers mate. It took a lot longer for my head to 100% settle than I thought, and as I am a doer all I ever thought and do think about is doing it again, now that My feet are on the ground again, I will be finally back at it-- YES I will Robby-Bobby:D

Who needs a tractor operator or some thing:beer: Waiter in a bar even:Putter:

17. We have a pool and a pond. The pond would be good for you.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that's the only time anyone on the BBS ever saw him on the track. Everything else is just clouded in mystery. All the witnesses are dead. :D

19. Chip

Chip Registered

I was there that day, but I never saw Dave on a bike.... I still don't believe it.

20. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I honestly never thought Dave had ridden a bike. I figured he was like a stray cat that wandered in here one day, got fed and stuck around. Learn something new every day I guess.