1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BeaveRun roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave_SV, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Same here dude, I know you had some setbacks last weekend hope you get everything straightened out :up:

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I'm on the fence. I love lapping the Beaver (who wouldn't?) but there seem to be two family issues developing that could prevent me from making it. That happens as the folks get really old. (No, I mean my Mom and my Father-in-Law, not me, you jackasses.)

3. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

I'm in and can't wait to do Beaver :D

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I'll be there... first time to Beaver as well.

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

take-offs: sold
    5-string electric bass: sold

Registering tomorrow after I deposit the cash into my racing deb(i)t account.

Is 4 races too many for my first full weekend? (done w/ race school, but didn't grid on Sunday)

6. RubberChicken

Dammit, Frenchie, you KNOW I always wanted to "do Beaver" with you! I hope I can go!

7. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

I race MW solo 20 on Saturday then on Sunday C SS & SB and B SS & SB

8. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

oh lala Grrrrrrrrrrr :cool: :D

Hope to see you there RC

9. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I will likely skip BSB, but otherwise, that's exactly what I'm thinking as well.

you get a new(er) engine yet? Riding at all this weekend? I'll be at Beave on Sunday to remind myself which way the track goes and get an idea of realistic goals for the races :D

10. RubberChicken

Sadly, you'll have to warm up the Beaver without me, Virginie. I have to tend to family issues next weekend.

11. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I'll rev my bike for you Tom

12. foster

foster Well-Known Member

Everything's good to go. I had enough gremlins in one weekend to last me the rest of the season.

13. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

In it to win it! Too bad you won't be making it Tom, those crabs are going to make a return to the track in a different form. :D

14. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

I'm there with Bonnie and Kramer .
    And JT ( the loop it on the start at Nelson guy):D

15. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I'll be there with Dave from Chicken Hawk Racing.

16. RubberChicken

Damn! Dave and I had a great scrum in the HW EX solo at Summit!

17. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Monday bump?

Seemed as though there were a few pretty fast guys at the Beave on Sunday. I have to believe some of them were getting in some practice for this weekend.

Given that my only other track time this season was during the WERA race school at Nelson, I am exceedingly pleased with how things went on Sunday, and am even more stoked for this weekend. I might not even get lapped!

18. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

The DJ will be IN Da House!
    Parked on top the hill.

Lance I thought Dave was going to Road A? Glad he is coming tho as we need the bikes on the grid!

Ride safe,
    AAron

19. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Hehe thats my goal too.

Ill be their representing V6 & V7HW, and the Mini

20. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

I registered for both C and B classes as well as the MW solo. Time to start watching youtube videos since I have never been to this track before.

Also working on breaking my solo race curse, I have entered 4 so far this year and only finished one and that was last place!