1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BeaveRun roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave_SV, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Who's planning on heading out to BeaveRun 6/18 and 6/19? For us NE guys it's right on the back of the Summit round but hey should be good times.

I'm on the fence myself, I want to go but it's a long haul from NYC. If anyone wants to meet up part way I would be game, time to chase that championship :up:

2. Zephyr

Zephyr Tank Killer

I'm there! Cant wait! :up: ... Lets hope for a giant LWT grid :D

3. six4six

six4six professionalgreasemonkey

Never been to beaver, but it is only about two hours away from me. I fell down in t6 at summit and got ran over this past weekend. If my bike and I are fully recovered we might try and make Sunday. Is it an easy track to learn? It seems similar to Summit main. What are the accomodations like? Plenty-0-electric, or do I need a genny? Anything I need to know before I start preparing?

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

It's nothing like Summit, but it's a cool layout. Full bathrooms and showers on top of the hill, electric in the garages but they cost to rent and tend to pop fuses - better to bring a genny. It's well worth a two hour trip, though if you haven't been there before it might behoove you to do the Saturday solo and get some laps in.

5. Zephyr

Zephyr Tank Killer

Bring a generator... theres electric in the tech garage but the WERA officials normal get to them first :p

Yes, I would say its an easy track to learn or just "get the hang of"... But a couple corners are pretty tricky...

6. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I'm counting down the days

7. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I'll be there

8. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

Is there a Friday practice?

9. Rx3

Rx3 1%

I'm in.

10. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

11. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

I see that ,, wera should run one :)

12. bigsmoothe4203

bigsmoothe4203 Active Member

im planning on it

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'm planning on going. Of course I was planning to go to Barber, Roebling and a bunch of other stuff that my work got in the way of. We'll see.

14. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

In!
    Never been before, but you gotta learn somehow!!

15. Dave_SV

Nice to see some familiar names, maybe we will have to get a friendly wager going again...

Anyone heading out to the track from the east coast? I can meet up en route just don't feel hauling 7+ hours each way solo.

16. xn85turbo

xn85turbo Well-Known Member

Stop crying. :Poke:

17. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Just registered.

18. Dave_SV

Dude so harsh where is that fabled WERA love? :D

19. User_Name

User_Name PASSWORD

I'll be there

20. foster

foster Well-Known Member

In! Good meeting you down at Summit Dave.