1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bathtub "insert"

Discussion in 'General' started by Lanceabillion, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

My wife and I are pretty different when it comes to height. We did a bathroom renno a couple years ago and got a Kohler bubble jet tub. We got the biggest size available due to my height and shoulder width. I tend to tub after hard training sessions, long bike rides, etc.

My wife has used the tub a total of 2 times over 5 years. She claims, she slides down in it and she can't enjoy it as she can't relax. She is almost to the point of resenting me for having the tub be based on my size and not hers.

I know there are tiny little tubs for infants and such, but is there a suction cup "footrest" or something like a block or anything that is easily in and out so she could put in the tub to shorten up where she can sit/recline so she actually gets use out of the tub?

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No idea. I have a tub that's never had water in it beyond wiping it out and keeping the drain trap full.

4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Lanceabillion likes this.
  5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

funny... I taped up the overflow on my garden tub for those extended soak sessions to not waste water/salt because of safety drain

7. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

GAME CHANGER

https://www.amazon.com/Pillows-INMO...=tub+too+long+foot+rest&qid=1675717800&sr=8-2

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

we have the anti-slip mat with the suction cups for the little kid in the regular tub. does a decent job until she rips it out and yeets it across the bathroom. wet, of course.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Before any of you fuckers post up to ask me . . FUCK YOU! :D

Just cause I’m of normal height and you Sasquatches think I’m short, double Fuck you! :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

ChemGuy likes this.
  11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Go to pool supply place online and look at the handicapped people options, there's chairs and benches and stuff. Or just make something non corrodible.

If it's that big, you should put in a kama-sutra type device and smash in the tub 2x a week.

Tell her it will stop global warming and save the planet.

I'm lucky when we bought our new house, our master had a tub and a skylight, the skylight boot ended up degrading one day and I got super lucky, the rainwater dropped right in the tub. Rode that out for a few weeks until roof guys could replace all the skylights. Lesson learned. Skylight boots are a 20yr rubber

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Can she sit on your lap?

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Put her in the tub wearing stripper shoes.

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I think we all just assumed you showered in the sink like an infant...

ChemGuy likes this.
  15. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Dayum!!!

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

code3ryder and dobr24 like this.