1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BARNACLE BILL'S LEATHER REPAIR

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Feb 7, 2022.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

well it's 2022 and we're into our 30th season of sewing and repairing race leathers . got my start with Lou's Leathers many moons ago. Turnarounds are pretty quick right now . Most repairs and alterations go out in a few days . with a cleaning they go out in about a week . You can contact us through our facebook page and send pictures of your work for a quote before you send it in . thanks ! b bill and darethea

2. barnacle bill

quick turnarounds usually 2-3 business days . contact us for the details at Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on Facebook . thanks, b bill and darethea

3. F3racer1

F3racer1 Well-Known Member

Do you make patches or do they need to be provided?

4. barnacle bill

we make name patches ( real leather cut and sewn ) . smaller sponsor patches have to be provided . b bill

5. F3racer1

F3racer1 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

6. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

I can get a suit altered to fit me better? It's TOO BIG from the shoulders down! The legs are a bit to long too.

7. barnacle bill

contact me through the barnacle bill leather repair page if you need anything . we have dunlop patches and some others . most send in their own. years ago everything was cut out and sewn . name , logos , sponsor lettering and designs. now about everything is painted . b bill ps. enclosed a thumbnail of a woody woodpecker we did on a flat track suit we built . all leather cut by hand and sewn .

Attached Files:

8. barnacle bill

we alter a lot of suits. raising the knees so the pucks are inthe right place is a common alteration here. contact me through my barnacle bill leather repair page and send a couple of pictures and I can give you a quote , turnaround time , and directions for shipping it in. b bill

The Todd likes this.
  9. barnacle bill

BUMP , It's a good time to send that suit in for an end of season cleaning and conditioning . don't let the sweat and microbes eat on your leathers all winter , get out fall special on suit cleaning and conditioning until December 21 st . 75.00 for a cleaning and conditioning . thanks, b bill and darethea

10. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Bill just repaired and cleaned my kid's suit in 48 hours! :bow:
    Doesn't get any better than that.

E Reed likes this.