1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Lance Molnar, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

ULW/2 hour at Barber this year or still a no go?
    Only ask because you can register for it on the N2 site - just wanted to check so I know whether to sign us up for both or just he 4 hour.
    Thanks.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is happening on Friday. Plan is Thursday all day practice (normal WERA day setup) and Friday a normal Endurance day - no NATC stuff. I've got the schedule done but need some non brain dead time to go back over it before I release it. Best guess is as soon as I'm back from Summit next week, would be good to have Sublet look it over too.

stickboy274 and Lance Molnar like this.
  3. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. Little bikes should be fun there.

sbk1198 likes this.
  4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

@Mongo how long before a race weekend does pre-registration open? I noticed on the site that Barber GNF event is not available yet for pre-entry.

5. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, I may ride down Friday and hang out, if you would like/need some officials during the edurance.

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

you just want to be a big meanie....

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hopefully tomorrow.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More eyes is always good, well until you miss something and the teams get bitchy :D Email me and I'll pass it on to the boss and Gabe. [email protected]

9. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Am I looking in the wrong place or is it still not out there?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Either looking in the wrong place or at a cached version of the schedules page. Once the event schedules are created this page - https://www.wera.com/schedule/?x=1098 - gets updated, most recent schedules at the top of the list. The last year or two are left up just to get an idea of times for the different tracks and such, race order and practice order change regularly so the same people aren't always first or last.

11. tdelegram

Thanks, I was referring to online registration, gnf isn't showing up for me?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhh - not open yet. Traveling got in the way sorry. It will be this week.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also - if you mean Endurance pre entry, it's on the N2 site as usual.

14. tdelegram

No already took care of that, wanted to register for practice day and maybe a few sprints. While not an endurance question, I finally got my new lwt bike wasn't able to race it at any rounds this year, are there any sprints I could do with it?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can run any of the National Challenge or AMA classes it is legal in.

tdelegram likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Anyone that's been there before know what the power situation is like in the paddock? Is there 30A or 50A power available? If so which part of the paddock?

18. tdelegram

There is a good amount of power there, I don't recall if it's 30 or 50 but I want to say 2- 50's and 4- 110's per box

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think there are also 2 30's per pole and there are a ton of 50's all down pit lane, just have to run the cord under the fence.

Power is back of tier 2, front of tier 3 all on the tower side of the tiers. Then as I said all along the pit lane fence as well.

RRP likes this.