1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any watch lovers here????

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

My wife got this Breil Ducati watch for my 30th. Not a tag or an Omega but I like it

[​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oyster Submariner - looks like this one.

[​IMG]

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like watches a bit. I have an older Tag aquaracer/ 2000, an Omega 300m GMT, a Panerai PAM 00244 and a Rolex Submariner. I'll be getting a Tag F1 chrono in a few days and now have my name on the list for an 116520 Daytona.

Yeah, I like watches a bit. :D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sean, I can get you a new, replacement Aquagraph for under $2300.

5. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

Racing and watches seem to go together...
    A MotoGP, SBK or F1 event seem to be a big watch show off.. :)

I would take an Omega over a Tag any day... For the build quality alone..
    Except for the belt driven V4 that Tag never made to sell...

Any watch that's not battery powered = :up:

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

You shouldnt have drank so much that night:D

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

FEZ???

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I bought a Hyper, therefore if by under 2300 you mean like 500 I'm in :D

Oh yeah - dad's Oyster has the date so it's like this -

[​IMG]

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Classic watch. :up:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You know it's funny, I always thought the thing was huge until I actually wore it :crackup:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More I look at it the more I like that Aquaracer you've got visla.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You want huge? Try the Deep Sea. That thing is a block of steel on your wrist. :D Or if you want a dinner plate, go with a Corum. :crackup:

If I can wear a Sub, anyone can. :D

13. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

Dave K - I like your collection.
    Mine consists of a PAM90 Power Reserve, a 16700 GMT and a Fortis Cosmonaut...
    I almost hate to say it but my next one will probably be a Breitling Montbrilliant or a Navitimer...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I looked at the Corums but until I can afford the rose gold/carbon fiber one there's just no point :) The Deep Sea is equally out of range. Hell, I can't even justify replacing the Tag!

15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Damn! Wrong post!:D

16. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Oh and your Tag is a time piece not a watch, something you can pass down to your children. A watch is something you buy in Oxford Alabama at Walmart for 10 bucks while people watching at midnight. :)

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I love the PAM90 but I couldn't go that large. 44 was just too large. The 16700 is the black bezel SS?

I dig Fortis and flip flop back between a flieger chrono and the tag F1.

I briefly had a Breitling Emergency and just never felt anything for that watch. Gave it to my brother and I think he traded it for a Ruger Red Label shotgun.

18. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

beautiful watch. but it really looks like they styled it after a rolex sub/gmt.

i have a gmt now, and i love it. i'd love to have a daytona, but the fact it doesnt have the date would bother me. i think my all time fav is still the yachtmaster.

19. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

I have a watch...it's called my iPhone.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw the PC stuff - they're all watches and those that don't get lost by my own stupidity will go to someone in the family :D

My current list -

Tissot's - Old Nicky replica, New championship Nicky replica, 2007 MotoGP LE, Navigator 3000 with a blue face which is what I wear most of the time. Dad's Rolex. Citizen Caliber 2100, an older Citizen eco that looks like the Stiletto but with a blue face. Breil Ducati (black rubber band). Old school Citizen eco-drive Titanium. Disney Store Mickey and Donald. Remington Alarm Chronograph. Free Style Hellifino. Casio G-Shock. :D