1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGV, rossi/Nicky Haden and winter test helmets

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by rsv4aprilla, Jul 6, 2022.

1. rsv4aprilla

rsv4aprilla Well-Known Member

Rossi/Hayden helmet, excellent condition, no scratches, ect, it's a med./large, bought in2018, the winter test helmet is a large, excellent condition, and no scratches. Both are $600 ea. Shipping is extra, and it's go e up. FYI. Can not upload pics. To large, iam at 916 298 6306

2. Neutron Jenkins

Neutron Jenkins Well-Known Member

Contacted seller and paid with PayPal. PayPal will release funds after a few days. Seller calls this “shady business.” Then stated he will keep the helmet. I requested a refund when funds clear on his end. I will also make sure not to do business with him after the voicemail he left with me.

Anyone on here and multiple other forums can vouch for me.. I pay quick and I do not do shady business.

The member for this post is impatient and doesn’t understand how processes work. I will gladly put my rep on my business.

DTodorov39 likes this.
  3. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

Probably dodged a bullet. Call it a win.

4. Neutron Jenkins

Neutron Jenkins Well-Known Member

That’s what I’m thinking. I’ll find one eventually from a better seller.