1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9mil's crash in the Barber F2 race

Discussion in 'General' started by GCBusa, Sep 18, 2010.

1. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Dang, didn't know LWT bikes could do that. :D

That looked painful.

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I <3 9mil :D

4. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

The inside line of that corner has bitten some danged good riders. You are forced to bend it hard for a good exit. A nice torquey' LWT will spin it up easy bent like that. Inside line there...baby that throttle on exit.

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

You got to see his motor :D

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Sheet man...the 9mil....he a bad mu fugga.

Glad you're all right there sport.

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Nice vid! Glad you are okay!

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

That's a good highside from a LWT! Good work.

9. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

I try my best!

I distinctly remember getting it in super hard on the front, like a Corser move- felt GREAT... and i distinctly remember stretching my body to keep the bike from running wide, then i distinctly remember setting the throttle directly to the stop, then i distinctly remember the struggle between physics, gravity, lung capacity and throwing up- just like a Xaus move- NOT great.

I’m healing up nicely - just some rib issues and a couple of contused organs that feel WAY better than they did a week ago! Thanks everyone for packing my stuff up and getting me back to Atlanta to go to the ER- Yall are a great family!
    Fortunately, I will never have to go through that again- I'm officially retired – Bombshell, right - ;-)

Ill see y’all at the GNF…. Maybe all the LWT retirees will steal Padillia’s golf cart and chuck empties at everyone as they leave the pits-

9mil

10. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

Dang, was wondering what happened to you when I did not see any results. Hopefully you will come out of retirement after you stop hurting!

11. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Right- people keep saying that.... im just retiring from motorcycle racing- which frees up a bunch of money to go race cars or offshore power boats or maybe buy a Bradley GT and tour Panama City Beach like i have always wanted to! The possibilities are endless!

12. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Oh- and to top it all off when i finally got the mail after a couple days in bed, guess what was starring back at me - my final GNF invite. Great timing guys! you know howto make a guy sob inside :)

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

you should buy a Ferrari with all the racing money you'll be saving

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Yellow one. Stick it to Dits.