1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 NSR250SE for sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Mjmadd, Sep 5, 2021.

1. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Not having any luck posting a pic to a PM here.
    [email protected]
    Or 703-966-7731 if you would rather text. I do have a few pics on my phone. I saw that your Honda is no longer for sale. FWIW I don’t have my Bimota advertised for sale nor my Kramer but Just sold my FZR400 and I think the Bimota DB5R needs a younger pilot :)
    ETI fuel cell, Ohlins F&R, BST carbon fiber wheels on it though also have the gold OZ mags. As mentioned Moto Corse 1100 Motard engine. Bimota factory race fairing (very rare)
    2015 Mid Atlantic and SE CCS Amateur Formula 40LW championships at 65 years old. Second and third LWSB and LWGP

2. grady anderson

That was supposed to be a PM. Doh I’m an idiot!

3. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

Bump. NSR back up for sale. Had a low side last week. A few too many bikes and projects. Have to consider moving it on before I spend on parts. Will need right bar/ brake lever/ throttle/ and rear brake lever and peg. Right fairing scratched but fine. Right stainless exhaust had a dent. Fairly straightforward slide on the right side I will post updated pics and update asking $. Gaging interest

4. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

Bike as is $6K. all original parts go with it.

Attached Files:

5. ziondogg

ziondogg Member

Man sooo tempting.

6. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

6k bike , 1k parts/work and your rippin on a NSR. As Ferris Bueller says” if you have the means, I highly recommend it!” If you look up temptation for racers there must be a picture of a 2 stroke road racing bike.

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Great candidate for a fun trackday toy. I believe that the NSR is the closest to a true racebike out of all the road going 2 smokes. I have a '92 SP and will be super sad to part with it someday.

8. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

Bike is sold. Thanks for looking.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Glad it was sold before I just now found it, because reading through the ad, I was getting excited.

10. grady anderson

yeah me too. I chatted with him last year and tempted him with my Bimota DB5R but it is now in a new home as is my Kramer. I absolutely would have jumped on this had I known it was back up for sale. Oh well….:-(

11. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

I think you were at NJMP with Bob the day I went down with it last august.

12. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

Sold it to a very good friend. Still local so you may just see it at NJMP again. Ya never know.

13. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

If he needs anything for it..... Hit us up