1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50th WERA Grand National Finals

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

Hey, if you're going to leave a number and say "If any questions or concerns, call this number..." How about answering that number, or at least checking the voicemail so you can call people back?? I called last week, and still have not received a call back. Why even tell us to call the number?? That's obviously not a viable option...

3. Dano711

Dano711 Well-Known Member

I called today and got through first try. Friendly with all questions answered.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

OK, Lori is working on making a great party for Friday night. I picked a variety pack of local beer for the beer swap. Get registered and lets got to the track.

E Reed, Waterboy and Sudowoodo like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We took Friday off and Gabe had an exam yesterday that kept him out of the office all day while Evelyne and I started the sorting and packing for the GNF. I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Did you try email as the info also suggests? I did get caught up on all of those.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You’re fucking old

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’ve called probably 6 times in the last 2 weeks. All but one was answered then I realized time zone differences

I emailed 3 times I believe and all my info was answered.

In fact, I think I even Facebook messaged too. LOL.

I better just log off before I’m starting backwards of the 32nd wave.

TLR67 likes this.
  8. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

Anyone available to help pit crew for the 2 hour for Hank? 2 of our crew aren't able to make it. Just one stop. Thanks!

9. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

With all of these "50's" flying around, I need to find a way to get licensed and get out for some of the action next season. I'm searching for the rule book, if anyone can send me a link that would be great. Then to decide which bike to get ready for the track.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

wera.com and the rulebook link is at the top.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

From the boss -

The morning after the 50th WERA Grand National Final - reflecting on the best GNF in a long time - reasons are many - perfect weather, a beautiful facility to take this event to, the best riders, but more than that is the behind the scenes - my husband Sean P Clarke, my Godson Gabriel Harman, the best staff which has been a part of my race family who make the event run like clockwork some having been with me for most of the time I have been doing this - we are a team who have a passion and love this sport. Our Corner Workers this weekend keeping us moving! Riders who have a passion and dream and work to realize their dream -
    congratulations

to all of you! Our Chaplains, Mark Merical and team, who are there for singing our Anthem, performing marriages, vow renewals, counseling and helping us through grief. My partners N2 and the AMA for trusting WERA to take care and implement their visions! The sponsors who have stuck with us over the years Pirelli, Michelin, SBTG, Pit Bull, SAS racing! I thank God for my blessed life!
    I was honored to be given the RaceLine Ministries Extra Mile Award this weekend. This life (job) is my passion and it has blessed me in so many ways. It has been a roller coaster ride all these years but the highs out way the lows.
    Thank you everyone who has been a part of my life![​IMG][​IMG]

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's awesome!!! Glad you had a great GNF.