1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50.00 suit cleaning!

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. ILOAD2

ILOAD2 Member

Bill-

Suit and boot on their way to you..

2. sstein77

sstein77 Well-Known Member

Hi Bill! I received my suit Friday when I got home from work. It's so soft and smells wonderful! Just wanted to say thanks and that I enjoyed chatting with you. As a southerner living in Ohio, it was refreshing to hear a "familiar voice!"
    ;)

Thanks again,
    Steven
    (Blue Teknic suit)

3. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

50 suit cleaning

Darethea and I were glad to be of service. most don't realize how much sweat and dirt is in their suit until after we clean it and they see , smell and feel the difference. cleaning can add years of service to the life of the suit too. thanks for the reply and all the best. b bill and darethea

4. barnacle bill

repairs and alterations

are a mainstay here at BB's . not much that we can't do to a suit and we charge about half the hourly rate as our competitors. the best to all b bill and darethea

5. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning and repairs

some before and after pics

Attached Files:

6. barnacle bill

cleaning , repairs and zippers

we do zippers too. YKK brass ones . legs and arms 25.00 each ( do both arms and both legs for 20.00 each ) main front zipper 1 pc suit #10 brass 50.00 replacement . waist zipper in a 2 pc most brands 75.00 replacement . we also do alterations . the best to all. b bill and darethea 859 336 7375

BARNACLE BILL'S
    1106 LOGAN ROAD
    SPRINGFIELD, KY 40069

7. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

it's still snowing here. time to clean and repair those suits before spring. the best to all. b bill and darethea

8. KBacon

KBacon Well-Known Member

Just sent mine off...

Thanks Bill...

9. wrenchfury

wrenchfury TRACKHEAD MOTORSPORTS

A-Stars Replica

Bill here is my A-Stars Replica suit that went down at over a 150 mph+. This would be your next challenge. Reply back on this thread and I will call you then.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

10. wrenchfury

More of the A-Stars Replica suit

More of the pics.

Attached Files:

11. wrenchfury

The last of A-Stars suit pics

Last ones.

Attached Files:

12. barnacle bill

emblem

wrenchfury. I have one of those rubber a-star logos about 12 inches long . I believe that is the correct one in the photo. can't tell a lot from the pics but looks like it needs a lot of work. just give me a call on the phone and we'll talk about it . don't look like anything there we haven't fixed on other suits before. thanks, b bill

13. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still cleaning the suits for 50.00 . thanks, b bill and darethea

14. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

going to drop off two suits right now. the nice suit needs lettering/background on the back the other needs repairs, both need to be clean/conditioned. I'll be sure to include a list with the suits and return lable. thanks in advance, Curtis

15. phantom08

phantom08 Well-Known Member

Two on the way

Hey Bill

You have done great work on my suits in the past. I need your skills again but I wonder can you add black stretch fabric behind the leg to make easier to bend my legs?

Also needs a serious cleaning. Have 2 to send will call on Monday to discuss

Your work is the best!

cheers

16. barnacle bill

stretch fabric

yes we can add fabric behind the knees . no problem . and we are still running the 50.00 suit cleaning. send them on in with your return address and phone number. those of you owith UPS accts. go ahead and print your return label at the same time and drop it in the box and save a few bucks . I don't minid. thanks, b bill and dareethea

17. barnacle bill

still running the 50.00 suit cleaning

and saving you money on the other repairs you need. bill and darethea

BARNACLE BILL'S
    1106 LOGAN ROAD
    SPRINGFIELD, KY 40069

859 336 7375

18. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Bill,

How much longer will you be running the $50.00 deal?

I plan to head down for some alterations (lost 30lbs over the winter) and will try to drum up some business when I make the trip. Several locals have shown interest in getting their suits cleaned or repaired.

19. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

well we've been running it since august so that's 8 months . guess we can just keep doing it as long as there is a need for it. and our pricing is lower across the board than any of our competitors. thanks bill and darethea