1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50.00 suit cleaning!

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

sorry no before photos

[​IMG]

my name if anyone cant figure that out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entire stretch panel area replaced
    [​IMG]

Leather replaced by the knee cap and the side of the knee area
    [​IMG]

im pretty sure this is the area he said needed additional repairs.
    [​IMG]

2. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

leather repair

that was a pretty rough old suit and it was a toss up to repair it or not so we discounted a really good measure of time to make it usuable to get it back on the track . glad we could save it for you. that one leg looked like a rag your dog chewed. all the best David have a happy holiday

3. barnacle bill

50.00 cleaning

once again still running through december . this is a wash and condition. NOT A DRY CLEANING. Dry cleaning can damage the synthetic parts and the threads of your suit . many suits will have a label inside the suit DO NOT DRY CLEAN . that is there for a reason. the last thing you want is weakened threads holding your suit together in a 100mph slide. all the best. b bill and darethea

4. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

many will not need enough repairs or lettering to get the FREE SUIT CLEANING we are offering for january ( must do 175.00 of work to that suit) so we will still be offering the 50.00 suit cleaning ( still cheap) for those riders that need it. thanks to all. b bill and darethea

BARNACLE BILL'S
    1106 LOGAN ROAD
    SPRINGFIELD, KY 40069

5. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

My suit should ship out tomorrow.

6. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still cleaning the suits . don't wait until the last minute before you need it . suit cleaning this time of year takes about a week or so when we start it . first in is first out. thanks, b bill and darethea

7. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Enjoyed visiting with you yesterday Bill.

8. barnacle bill

visit

same here. I always enjoy a visit from my friends. the dogs are still laid back watching the snow this morning. they don't care for it much but the grandson will like it because Santa dropped him of a new sled this wked a little early for the snow event.. take care and stay warm . b bill and darethea

9. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Bill, if you get a chance snag some pictures of my suit for before and after pictures to show the cleaning process. Thanks

10. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

When I send my leathers in can I throw in a Vanson leather riding jacket that I need an inch taken off at the end of the sleeves? I cant wear my riding gloves comfortably without the jacket trying to push them off!!

11. barnacle bill

sleeve shortening

sure you can. mark them where you want them taken back too. thanks, b bill and darethea

12. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

still cleaning the suits . suit cleaning usually takes about a week ( more or less depending on the suit) after we recieve it. first in is usually first out but sometimes a heavy suit will just need more drying and conditioning time. that's how it is. we've got ice on the ground. not a lot of damage yet but would like to see awarm up before we get another storm. the best.to all b bill and darethea

13. Suit Cleaning

Sending a suit for Cleaning and would like to get my last name on the back & first name on the front, what is the charge per letter?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  14. barnacle bill

lettering

sure can. 8.00 per letter . more than 10 letters 7.00 each. any style any color . thanks, b bill and darethea

15. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Got my suit back today, thanks

Attached Files:

16. barnacle bill

50.00 cleaning

Thanks! your suit was one of the "cleanest" that has come through this season. just a little surface dirt and sweat that cleaned up nicely I don't think there was a scratch or scuff on it to touch up . I'm glad we had the patches you requested too . all the best. I think cincinnati is getting more snow for Christmas. have a Merry one. b bill and darethea

17. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Yeah I try and clean and condition it after every couple rounds to try and keep the white in shape. Thanks again.

18. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still running the 50.00 suit cleaning as well as the other discounts for all you procrastinators . the best to all and hope everyone had a good Christmas . b bill and darethea

19. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

:up: Thanks Bill, repairs look great, didn't know it needed all that stitching on the back, should be good for a while.

:beer:

20. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still running our specials . thanks, b bill and darethea