1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50.00 suit cleaning!

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

50.00 suit cleaning

I first typed in 50.00 roof cleaning . guess I had that on my mind as I slid off the shop roof at dusk after cleaning the gutters and sweeping the chimney . yeah just slipped and went down the roof thinking " I'll catch in the gutter " but right over I went thinking " this is going to hurt" but I landed sort of like a cat then went on my a@# but I'm OK just a little banged from the 8 ft drop. guess my old bones are still pretty strong. so you guys be careful out there cleaning those gutters. all the best. b bill and darethea

2. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still a good time to clean the suits

3. sstein77

sstein77 Well-Known Member

Where do I send it? And how do I go about paying?

4. barnacle bill

sending in a suit

if all you need is the 50.00 cleaning you can just drop the payment in check, money order or cash in the suit pocket and enclose a return UPS label . if you need additional work we can quote a price so enclose your return address and phone number and you can just mail a check. it's that simple . thanks, b bill and darethea and david kohen

send to

BARNACLE BILL'S
    1106 LOGAN ROAD
    SPRINGFIELD, KY 40069

859 336 7375

5. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

What's the turnaround time for cleaning and minor repairs?

6. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Any pictures of lettering or logo work that you have done recently? All the pictures on the website look like they are from the 80's Looking to see what fonts you tend to use, as I would like to get my number on the back

7. barnacle bill

cleaning turnaround

if you are in a rush ( it's almost winter) figure at least a week on the cleaning and shipping time. a minor repair can turn around in a day or two and shipping time . I got a guy coming this morning to wait for a leg zipper replacement 30 minutes tops .

if you want a special font ( we got anything on microsoft word) print it off on paper the size and style you desire and send it in for a template. specify color . that's what you'll get . look at the superbikestore suit on our " barnacle bill's summer services" thread in this forum . that is a recent work . thanks and happy holidays. b bill and darethea

8. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

OK, got another suit headed your way. :up:

9. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

I'm shipping with Fedex today.

It needs some patching and stitching, I'll include a $100 check.

And yeah, take out the scuff marks, please. :D

10. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

will do thanks! b bill and darethea

11. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

Hey Bill,

Shipped with Fedex yesterday, but they don't do prepaid return shipping.
    I included a hundred dollar check to cover cleaning and repairs, probably need to send another one.

Just call me when you get the suit.

Thanks
    Mike

12. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

no problem. will do. thanks! b bill and darethea

13. ILOAD2

ILOAD2 Member

Bill-

I am going to send my suit for cleaning and two zipper pulls have broke off. I have key rings in the zipper eyes now-you can repair that yes?

Also could you replace a zipper on my boot? They are AXO Lancers and have a zipper closer up the side and the zipper just pulled right off as I zipped it up!?? They are brand new..

Can I put the boot in with the suit? and send?

How much on top of the cleaning for a total of 3 zippers replaced?

14. barnacle bill

zippers

yes you can send the boot. on the zipper pulls . we can replace the slider if we have one compatible or replace a zipper as a last resort. we'll call you before we do either. thanks, b bill

15. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still plenty of time to get those suits cleaned before the holidays . thanks, b bill

16. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

still cleaning the suits.you can call if you want to talk about your work.859 336 7375 thanks, b bill

17. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still running the bargain price . all the best. b bill and darethea

18. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

pm sent on a repair

19. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

got my suit back last week. I had bill clean them, repair a stretch panel, and add my name. He called me up to let me know he felt some stiching needed to be repaired. I forget what the total was, but it wasnt much & well worth the price!

20. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Post pictures if you get a chance