1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50.00 suit cleaning!

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

What a nice man, hope to join ya's on the porch some day :)

2. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

wow perfect timing...my suit has been sitting in a tote since riding in the rain in atlanta last month...i was just wondering how i was gonna get the funk out :)
    ill get mine out asap

3. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

cleaning

sure hope you dried it out before putting it away in that sack . go check it for mildew or mold. once they get a hold on your suit there's not much hope for it. all the best. b bill and darethea

4. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

50.00 suit cleaning and conditioning until the end of the year.

5. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

reminder that it runs through december . it takes about a week to 10 days to clean a suit but don't let your suit wait all winter and send it in 2 weeks before you have to have it. microbes and bacteria will be eating away at your leather all winter. the best to all b bill and darethea

6. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

How much is shipping usually?

7. barnacle bill

shipping

depends on the carrier. most 1 pc suits will ship UPS in the eastern US for under 15.00 if you don't pile the insurance on it too heavy. it's all on weight, size and distance so strip it down. and put it in the smallest box that fits. if you have a ups account you can "check" online what it will cost to ship . many send their suits in now on their own account and a return label too. hope that helps. b bill and darethea

8. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Just sent mine for clean/condition/repair

9. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

PM sent! Also bump for top-notch guy! I sent my leathers prior to deploying and Bill held on to them until I returned. Awesome service!

10. barnacle bill

thanks!

glad to be of service . the GNF is history for this year. still running the special on the cleaning until the end of the year. send them on in. thanks, b bill and darethea

11. phoenix14

phoenix14 Well-Known Member

So do I just send them into you with a note and you call me for payment or do i include a Check? I have a Suit and Gloves that need cleaning. Thanks...

12. barnacle bill

cleaning

whatever you preferr . if they are just getting cleaned ( 50.00 plus return shipping ) you can just enclose a check. if you need them looked over for damage or repair we can call you with an estimate . enclose your phone # . thanks, b bill and darethea

13. barnacle bill

I accidentally unsubscribed from this thread . how do I resubscribe? maybe just make another reply? anyway do your thing. all the best. b bill and darethea

14. plustiano

plustiano Well-Known Member

How much to repair a small cut/scuff near the knee puck area?

15. barnacle bill

knee repair

what suit is it? most knees will open up and repair for 35.00 . most of the time is in opening up the leg to get to the repair and then closing it up . be glad to take care of it for you. thanks, b bill and darethea

BARNACLE BILL'S
    1106 LOGAN ROAD
    SPRINGFIELD, KY 40069

16. plustiano

plustiano Well-Known Member

alpinestars rc1's black

17. haunter

haunter Well-Known Member

I assume you do 2 pieces as well? my moto gp 2 piece could use a cleaning for sure

18. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

yes we do 2 pc suits too . b bill and darethea

19. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

still plenty of time to clean that suit . thanks, b bill and darethea

20. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still cleaning suits for 50.00 and return shipping. all our services are competitively priced. thanks, b bill and darethea