1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50.00 suit cleaning!

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

august is typically our slow time. we are offering a 50.00 suit cleaning and conditioning through september for only 50.00 and return shipping or just enclose a return UPS label with the suit and the payment to speed turnaround. most suits will clean this time of year in about 5-7 days . be sure to enclose your contact info and if you need any of our other services like repairs or lettering. the best to all. b bill and darethea

BARNACLE BILL'S
    1106 LOGAN ROAD
    SPRINGFIELD, KY 40069
    859 336 7375

if you're in the area feel free to stop for a chat . if you can't stop at least wave. all the best. b bill and darethea

2. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Awesome deal!:up:

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Bill, you've got two suits in the mail from me that should be there in a day or two - I'll give you a call about cleaning the white one :up:

4. barnacle bill

cleaning

the white suit is cleaned and being conditioned and the other suit is repaired and ready to go. we'll have them back to you next week. all the ebst. b bill and darethea

5. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Bill, I got the suits back today. Thanks for the repairs and the cleaning - excellent work :up:

6. barnacle bill

cleaning

clean a suit once a year . sweat and body oils makes leather a breeding ground for dry rot . not good. got a coupld of suits in here now that we are not only cleaning but cutting some dry rot places out of them and replacing. all the best. b bill and darethea

7. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

if only this deal was still going after the gnf

8. barnacle bill

50.00 cleaning

we usually run a similar deal in the fall and will probably just extend this one. the best to all. b bill and darethea

9. barnacle bill

yes, it's extended

50.00 suit cleaning and conditioning is extended . thanks, b bill and darethea

10. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Racing WERA @ Jennings this weekend, and looking to send it off to you afterwards. WAY OVER DUE for a cleaning/conditioning!

I'll be in touch. :up:

11. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Wow! What a deal. I'd jump all over this if you were local.

Please post up some before and after pics.

12. barnacle bill

local?

we're as local as your local post office or ups store/depot . I guess it's all in your perspective. oh, and the camera doesn't capture smell or sweat ( or lack thereof) all the best. b bill and darethea

13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well what else can be said about Bill. Sent my suit for cleaning and conditioning. Bill calls me and says there are some areas that could also use some re-stitching and repair. Quotes a ridiculously fair price. Got the suit back today and not only is it clean, shiny and repaired, but he dyed the areas that had been scuffed up and much to my surprise the Vanson patch on the left arm that had been destroyed in my last low side had been replaced. I had never even thought about the scuffed areas or mentioned the patch when I spoke to Bill. I had called Vanson about getting a replacement, but Vanson does not sell them. You have to send the suit to them for them to replace. So kudos to Bill, you have a new lifelong customer to add to your list. :bow: :up:

14. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

How long is this special for? I will probably send my suit in oct.

15. barnacle bill

thanks!

to rd49 for the kind words. I thought you'd like the patch. I still had a few from long ago. glad you liked the dye job too. we;ve been touching up the color suits that get a cleaning or repair for years no extra . all the best. b bill and darethea

we'll continue to run the special throughout this year on the cleaning. if you need any extra work we'll call you with our reccomendation before proceeding. all the best. b bill and darethea

16. barnacle bill

bump it!

bump it . have had several customers dropping off their leathers as they pass by ( for whatever reason) but it sure is nice to put a face with a name and bench race or trackday a little and have a glass of ice tea in the porch swing. I haven't been out much this year what with raising the grandson and all and keeping school time and bus schedules ( kindergarten) and homework( yes homework in kindergarten?) the best to all b bill and darethea

17. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

awesome! Mine will be in the mail after the gnf for cleaning and to get some letters put on the back. On second thought though, what do you think turn around would be? I may send them up before instead

18. 1literduceater

1literduceater Well-Known Member

Good question....what is the typical turn around? I would like to get my suit cleaned and have some velcro replaced....but will need the suit back by mid Oct.

Thanks!

19. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

Bill my suit will be in the mail around oct 3. maybe a few days later if i decide to do a track day immediately following the race weekend.

might want to light a few candles before opening this box :Poke:

20. barnacle bill

turnaround

sept/oct is typically slow months and some things we have been turning around the next day or two ( like zippers or velcro or simple repair) alterations and or cleaning can take about a week. it's best to give yourself as much time as possible though and not to wait until the last minute to send them in. thanks, b bill and darethea