1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

47th Annual WERA Grand National Finals - 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Sep 25, 2019.

1. DrewLamTBD

DrewLamTBD Member

Do the AMA races count towards national points?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, they're just for the AMA Championships - which you can get at the AMA Banquet in Columbus in December - really fun time :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. 2MM

2MM Well-Known Member

Is pre registration already closed? I tried to register tonight and the only thing available was willow springs

6. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Yep... :Poke:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, as I've said here, facebook, and in the letter it closed Monday at midnight. event so more entries and more stuff going on at the office, Emily needs the extra time to process it all.

8. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

What time do the gates close Thursday night? -sorry if this has been gone over already I checked this thread and barbers website and could only find for a trackday they close at 9.

9. ar556

ar556 Active Member

I left a message at the track and haven’t got a call back, does anyone know:

- Can we camp (toy hauler) in the paddock Sunday night? If not, is there a time we have to be out by?

- Can you fill up with potable water at the track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes on water, faucets either end of the tower. Not sure on Sunday as they have a car group coming in that night for Monday. That's one to ask them once you're there (guessing yes since that group has camping that night).

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

r6boater likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Another long trying day but we got through most of it. Result and points for everything we've run so far are up on the website. Weather looks good again for tomorrow so we'll be back at it again bright and early.

13. fsualum998

fsualum998 Well-Known Member

So...I won HWT NV National but couldn’t stick around for the ceremony on Sunday. Emailed [email protected] 3 times over the last 3 weeks to see if the trophy can be mailed or if I have to wait until the first round next season. Any knowledge on the subject?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It can be mailed, been passing the emails on to Emily, she should have responded by now. I also decided to take the holiday weekend off for emails and here so have 6-700 to go through today as well. Anyway, I'll check and see what's up and sorry about the delay.

15. fsualum998

fsualum998 Well-Known Member

Awesome. Thanks Sean. If you need/want me to resend to make it easier I’d be happy to. Just let me know

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We've been in and out and getting caught up on home type stuff (doc/dentist etc) we put off during the season so things are moving slower than usual. If you don't hear by Thursday email me again. Actually - email me again now just to make sure I have the details.