1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Nov 13, 2022.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Ain’t no party like a backmarker party cuz a backmarker party don’t stop.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I am only working as hard as required not to finish last. I do have some pride. :D

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The problem with this (based on years of playing and really putting thought into how how to pick for high scores, and paying attention who had skill at it --e.g., BigBird and before him others not to be named) is that Papa can phone in a very solid score. Part of that is knowing with good odds-estimation the top 5 finishers. Its also critical to know the bottom 5 reasonably, as the marginal score difference at the week level is usually only a couple points. Absolutely critical to the process is not routinely placing your favorite rider in high positions despite basis -- and history! -- that it does not work.

Racing this weekend and longer/warmer days. I love Spring.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You're not going to have to work very hard then, cause Dave Wolfe has that locked up from the beginning.

5. dsapsis

I sense outrage incoming. :beer:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Music to my ears.

7. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

The site is updated and ready to go for the year. Please go ahead and login and verify your able to set picks for the week so we can work out any issues in plenty of time for Sunday. Your login is the same as previous years. If you need a reset, you can follow the Reset Password or send me a message.

https://motomanager.digiwebstudios.com/

IronCactus, sbk1198 and BigBird like this.
  8. dsapsis

Just testing and seems to be working perfect. Note that all times are expressed as local relative to GMT (I am west coast PDT and it is GMT-7) Picks are designed to close 5 minutes before race start.
    Thanks Jeremy!

9. dsapsis

@jksoft : I did notice a weird issue with the email report you get when you set picks. It has displaced the finishing order downward 1 spot, and reads 2-15 actually listing my 1-14 picks. I forwarded the report over to you.

10. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Bih pleeeze

11. dsapsis

All: Please login in and test the platform. It's Weds. night and I don't want to be chasing gremlins on Saturday. Make picks. Save them. Logout. Log back in and confirm picks. Check picks against report (timestamped) you get as an email.

https://motomanager.digiwebstudios.com/

12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I get the same error Dave. It drops the 15th off, by moving the list down one.

13. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Ditto as Dan & Dave

14. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Also not sure you want the Admin features available to us dereliction

Screenshot_20230323_073521_Chrome.jpg

BigBird and jksoft like this.
  15. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Logged in fine. Saved results is 2-15

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Thank you for pointing that out!

BigBird likes this.
  17. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I will get that fixed. I am 99% sure that is just an issue with the email report and everything else is good, but I will look at it.

18. dsapsis

That was just our test to see if everyone is honest. :D

BigBird likes this.
  19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Logged in and set picks without any issues.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

log-in: ok
    picks and saves: ok
    email : 2-15 issue