1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Once a Wanker.., Jan 5, 2023.

Tags:
  1. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Assuming you're referring to the staggered start after the Ferrandis crash caused a red flag. Standard protocol if the race is stopped after 3 or more laps are completed.

2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

ahhh thank you, I missed that like a donk trying to avoid commercials.

motodog650 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Tell her the truth, it is a vitamin for dudes that ride 4 stroke dirtbikes.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Is there any place we should try to sit if we go to Indy this year?

6. eggfooyoung

How many tickets do you need? I may have 2 available in section 315.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  7. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Selling 5 Daytona Supercross tickets. Front two rows, stacked. Section 146, Row 2 Seats 7, 8 and 9; Row 3 Seats 8 and 9. This is front two rows near start/finish line. Middle of SX track, where starting gates are usually located. My friend Mike and his wife will be in Row 3, Seat 6 and 7. Not selling 2 of the 3 seats in Row 2, but I will sell just seat 7 to someone. $70 each.

[​IMG]

ToofPic likes this.
  8. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Need 4

9. eggfooyoung

Yeah, I'll only have 2. We're heading over Friday after school and will hit the children's museum during the day Saturday and then the race that night. Let me know if you head over and we'll try to connect.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  10. eggfooyoung

Someone on FB just likened James Stewart to a thin Whoopie Goldberg. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

ooffff..thats cold.My fb pals were calling him Jimi Hendrix,and even implying he may be stoned

12. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

WHAT A 250F FINISH!!! Ski

G2G, Once a Wanker.. and Chino52405 like this.
  13. ToofPic

WTF Sexton? Really?

14. skidooboy

He is like Tomac was 3-4 years ago, pressured into mistakes, or keeps pushing when really not needed. Chase has been known for this since swinging a leg over a 450. Ski

15. ToofPic

Loved him on a 250,and this was my guy/pic for this season.So damn fast,but something gets in his noggin,and he just cant close the deal.Its a shame

Once a Wanker.. and motodog650 like this.
  16. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Yep. Tonight it was Cooper Webb...

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

our local boy AP7 on the podium last night was cool! Nice to see someone else win one even if Webb isn’t my favorite. Anderson needs to pull it together. He’s got the speed to do it.

Senna likes this.
  18. Critter

Critter Registered

I thought the commentary crew this week was the best ever with Diffey, R.C., Stewart and Blair, on the track.....They need more of that I thought the insight given by Stewart and R.C. is cool....They should talk more about the how technical and difficult this is and it will attract more viewers..

Senna and Rance Taylor like this.
  19. skidooboy

Diffey's gotta go, (so does Will Christien) he doesnt know much about supercross, motocross, just a great clear voice (and Will isnt clear at all). Daniel Blair is young and the powers that be, just dont want to bank on him for a whole season in the booth yet, which I think is wrong, and bad. you take articulate guys that have raced, been in the industry, or are huge aficionado's of the sport, and you place them there. that is what the fans need want, someone that can articulate what is going on, instead of saying, what do you say RC? Ski

20. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i dont disagree with your proposed solution, however, remember when we had Shaheen? Diffey is totally fine, and a huge upgrade from where this sport has been so im not complaining.