1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Once a Wanker.., Jan 5, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Perhaps their testacle sizes were insufficient to allow them to consider such a feat of pure confidence in their own abilities? Only explanation I can come up with, other than Eli doing Eli things no one else does.

I'd love to hear one of the Racer X guys to ask Cooper, Chase, and the other top 6 or 7 guys that question.

2. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Pooper Webb talking about jedi mind tricks on Chase Sexton... I hate that douche.

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I think it was the risk. Those woops looked horrible, but he committed and it payed off.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

A great interview with Cooper Webb is up on Gypsy Tales.

5. G2G

G2G I feel the need

link?

6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

There's not a great way to link it. Search Gypsy Tales in Spotify or Apple Podcast.

G2G likes this.
  7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Senna and 418 like this.
  8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I'll be at the race tonight. Heading to fan fest now with my 6 and 8 year olds. Looking forward to this round!

Senna, TurboBlew, motodog650 and 2 others like this.
  9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

LOVE IT!

Enjoy!

Once a Wanker.. and socalrider like this.
  10. Once a Wanker..

Eli's feeling 'frisky' in the first untimed practice, with 0.5 second on Barcia, A.C., Chase and Kenny.

motodog650 likes this.
  11. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Q1 - Tomac, Sexton, Barcia, Roczen, Webb.

Day show crew saying Webb hasn't shown good there previously. Might be good night for Eli to pull back out front in title chase. Oh yeah, Triple Crown round too.

12. Once a Wanker..

For those of you who watched the Webb podcast, I feel that while Webb feels Tomac is 'unfuckable with,' the Tomac camp fucked with the Webb team by switching his red plate to the metal flake red plates for tonight's race.

After race one, I'm not ruling out Barcia, Sexton and Roczen as contenders tonight, if they get better starts in the next two motos.

13. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

You shouldn’t bet against Tomac.

14. Once a Wanker..

Never have, nor will I ever. I knew almost 13 years ago, when he won his first ever AMA Pro MX race he'd ever raced in, that he had something special. He's proven me correct over the years, no matter what's gone on.
    Kawasaki cheated him out of already having 3 SX titles, in a variety of ways. Biggest screw-up of all was cutting his front brake line when he bent a disc early in that fateful Texas round in 2017. If they would have changed front wheels instead, he would have charged back and earned enough points to have outscored Dungey for the title easily, I am confident.

brex likes this.
  15. socalrider

Our seats were facing the starting gate, 250 race 1 before the red flag we saw the carnage. Was a great time.

Attached Files:

TurboBlew, Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  16. socalrider

During opening ceremonies, the crowd went nuts for AP7, and Tomac. All the riders got some love but those two were through the roof. I was really hoping plessinger would snag a win. And every merch booth did not have adult sized plessinger shirts so I couldn't get my fanboy on. And my kids are Tomac and Barcia fans so they each got shirts of those riders.

Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  17. Once a Wanker..

Looking forward to enjoying Warren Reid's induction into the SX Legends and Heroes Hall of Fame this afternoon at AMS, and spending the day with him, his family, and friends!

Going to be some soft GA red dirt today, after yesterday's rain. Usually good conditions for Tomac...

TurboBlew, brex and henry_carlson like this.
  18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Day race today... started 3pm
    On NBC

Once a Wanker.. and mike w like this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

This course is super lame.

20. Very good interview, worth a listen even if you are not a Webb fan.

Senna and Once a Wanker.. like this.