1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 Yearly Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, pulled that a while back as vintage racing faded from interest.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Currently the only requirement is for the winner take all Sportsman classes. The rest you just earn points anyway so a win at the GNF without any other events is unlikely to give someone a championship.

3. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Good deal. Would still hope to run some races during the year but would be a mute point if no one comes out to race against anyway.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everyone keeps thinking that, and then no one comes out to race...

5. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

I here ya. I will definitely be there at the endurance rounds and would like to have a decent place for the Aprilia on Sundays.

6. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Is there a schedule up yet for Nelson Ledges this weekend? I already entered my classes but I’d like to plan my work schedule for Monday. NL is a 5 hour drive for me.

7. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

8. Trainwreck

9. Mark Badillo

Mark Badillo Well-Known Member

Any tire vendors at Mid-Ohio? Stickboy will not be there.. If so, what days?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, Pirelli, Dunlop, and Bridgestone for sure and can't imagine STG won't be there with Michelin. I would guess all three days for all of them.

11. Trainwreck

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but im assuming it's not just effecting me.

When it comes to pre-entry for the races, are we not getting the multi-race/multi day discount?

For example it just noticed I paid $610 for 3 races a day at Grattan this weekend. Based of the Fee's structure on the site, it states that your second day of racing starts at $85/per race and is $75/race after that. But when I looked at my statement it shows the following.

Saturday Race 1 $105
    Saturday Race 2 $85
    Saturday Race 3 $85
    Weekend Transponder $60
    Sunday Race 1 $105
    Sunday Race 2 $85
    Sunday Race 3 $85
    Total $610

Shouldn't it be as follows?

Saturday Race 1 $105
    Saturday Race 2 $85
    Saturday Race 3 $85
    Weekend Transponder $60
    Sunday Race 1 $85
    Sunday Race 2 $75
    Sunday Race 3 $75
    Total $570.

Am I missing something? It looks like for the Nelson Ledges round it was $560 in total. I did the same amount of races as Grattan. Maybe a glitch? I dunno..

Not asking for a refund, because that's not important. Just looking for clarification.

Thanks!

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

It's 2 different races "weekends". Double header. Pricing starts over the 2nd day unfortunately.

13. Trainwreck

Right, I understand the "Double Header" translating to two separate races. However, Nelson Ledges was a double header as well and was only $560 to run. But Grattan is $610. Same amount of races, same classes, same transponder rental. That's why I am asking for clarification.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should the same as Nelson. I'm betting the guy who set the event up did something wrong... That same dummy will look at the pre entries and do refunds as needed - hopefully this week but might have to wait until after the event.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure enough, had a typo in the coding that ties the two events together for pricing. Sorry about that and as I said I'll get refunds done through paypal as soon as I can, just need to get paperwork done to make sure I account for it properly for the boss.