1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 schedule

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by #156, Jan 10, 2022.

#156 Well-Known Member

Did not see any races with the symbol " V " ? Will all vintage run with "DH" events ? Thanks.

2. mikek

mikek Well-Known Member

2022 you going racin???

3. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Ha...that would be my luck...I'm on schedule to finish building the zx7 after missing the 2021 season, and they don't run Vintage anymore in 2022!:mad:o_O:(

Pretty sure it was an accidental omission on the schedule...fingers crossed.

Regards,
    Chad

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

From the 2022 schedule page

Key to Schedule Abbreviations

Counter Clockwise-cc, Clockwise-c, Double Header Round-DH, Honda-H, Kawasaki-K, Mini Classes Running-M, Combined w/National Sprints-N, Combined with an N2 Endurance-N2, WERA Riders School-rs, SRA-West Sidecars-SW, Suzuki-S, Vintage classes 500GP through V7 HW (note that V8 classes will run every event) - V, Yamaha-Y,
    Return to Top of Page

Looks like v8 at every event

5. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

i think sean is still working on it, the jan event does have vin3-7 listed in the schedule. v8 too.

#156 Well-Known Member

Maybe a few. I ran road a last sept in v-4. Was gonna run v-5 but bike prob. How about you?

7. mikek

mikek Well-Known Member

I'm done. Big crash at CMP in 2010 ended my days of being a "hotshoe". 2 months in hospital and months of PT , here I am 11 years later trying to get 'back to normal'. Be careful out there.....

#156 Well-Known Member

Good to hear from ya. Your son doing good ? Hate that racing messed you up. I had a big one in 2005 that messed my shoulder up. Cannot do things i use to because of it, so i know how you feel.

9. mikek

mikek Well-Known Member

My son Matt is doing fine, we have 2 grandchildren. Mona is good also, things have been slightly difficult for a few years.

VFR#52 likes this.

#156 Well-Known Member

You know what's funny mike, is i was at daytona this weekend with ahrma. A kid i pitted with is new to racing. I was telling him about how you told me that you loved to see me and my wife show up with everything in back of truck and go out and kickass. He loved that story. Just know i think about you and matt often.

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Working out the details so stay tuned. Yes all the WERA West will have Vintage classes since we have fewer events out there.

#156 Well-Known Member

Thanks sean.