2022 Kramer HKR EVO2R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by IL8APEX, May 22, 2024.

1. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Injury forces sale. I am old and arthritic and (further) screwed up my knee this past winter, so I can't even sit on the bike. I'm going to take the rest of 2024 to work on getting my flexibility and strength back. Capitalize on my misfortune and acquire this garage ornament to make your 2024 D-Superbike Championship dreams come true!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I could wax poetic but you already know what it is and that you want it. Here are the specs in case you forgot.

[​IMG]

Notable highlights:

Quick release fender- you may never remove calipers during a front wheel change again!
    Underslung rear caliper- 1 person 1 minute rear wheel changes.
    Proper racebike frame- front end feel, no compromises.
    The bike is LIGHT.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With the bike:

2 sets of fairing uppers/lowers. All the graphics were vinyl and have been removed, leaving a graphite metallic base.
    2 tail sections are vinyl over gelcoat, no paint.
    2 sets of Dymag wheels with rotors, carrier, and sprocket (rain tires not included).
    0.9 kg/mm Fork Springs (1 installed for a 0.85 kg/mm rate).
    Vortex folding clutch lever.
    Tripleclamp Moto Case Covers.
    Kramer tool kit (for adjusting suspension, draining fuel tank).
    Small spares kit including a rear set bracket, handlebar, and fuel cap.
    Extra set of EBC brake pads, GPFAX compound
    Original Pirelli SC1 slicks (in basement storage since delivery).
    Pit Bull TRS Pins.

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers and Pit Bull Stands are negotiable.

I picked up from Kramer USA in January 2023, then used the bike to race 2 WERA weekends and coach several track weekends last year. 1400 kilometers on the clock in 920 minutes... that's an average of 57.5mph. Have Novice groups gotten slower?!

The bike has been down twice, both low sides, once each side. I replaced a few parts, but left the functional ones on the bike. See pics.

Bike and 2 sets of wheels for $21.5K. That’s less than a new HKR EVO2R.

Bike and 1 set of wheels for $18.5K.

Please don't hesitate to contact me here via PM or IL8APEX at the GMAIL dot COM for those who prefer email.

-Tom

2. IL8APEX

Oops! It was pointed out to me that I forgot the location. The bike and I are located in Michigan.

FYI I also might consider trades for a recent KTM or Husky 450 SuperMoto plus cash.

-Tom

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

WHAT????!!!

4. creator

creator Well-Known Member

Email sent

5. IL8APEX

BUMP!

The bike did some Novice evaluations this past Saturday, so it now shows 16 hours of run time. I replaced the worn coaching tires with a fresh set of Michelin Pilot Power EVOs, they still have stickers.

-Tom

BrentA likes this.
  6. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 I still can’t wheelie.

How did you feel in the D superbike class with this bike? Would you say it’s comparable or just blows the doors off of everybody else?

7. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

A properly built superbike Kawi ZX4RR might be competitive with the 690 Kramer in D Super but wouldn't cost any less. But the D Super field is so thin these days, I race with AHRMA instead. Just as an FYI, there are 7 of the 690s registered for the upcoming NJMP round in 10 days.

IL8APEX likes this.
  8. IL8APEX

^^^ Totally agree. In my region (North Central) I want to believe it was just a lack of competition in D. I was having more fun in F2 due to the larger grids.

Have a look at the other entries in DSB in your region. It's still a class killer on paper, mostly due to the combination of torque and light weight.

-T

Michael Hausknecht likes this.
  9. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

Mine hasn't lost a DSB or Clubman expert race in the 3 years we've raced it. I can't think of a bike that would.

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan Who's the next Contestant?

Yeah..well, when you have a rider with a ridiculous amount of talent on a great machine...that's hard to beat. Hope all is well Mr. Vossberg.

Michael Hausknecht likes this.
  11. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

He's ok. I'm saying even on paper I don't there is any bike in those classes that are even close. F2, LWTSB, thats a different story.

12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Hey Tom, great meeting you yesterday at MidOH!
    Tom is a super nice dude, but his judgement is highly suspect... he offered up this bike for a session on track and despite not having 21K laying around in case I sent it to the moon I couldn't say no.
    I've been wanting one of these for a long time, and riding it only made the itch...itchier. A few impressions- the bars seem a mile away sitting on it...those with short arms might have issues, but once moving it actually feels very comfy and upright. You know the bike is light, but it's not the toy like feeling of my Ninja 400- the chassis feels carved from billet. The brakes are ridiculous. Coming off a 600+ or big twin it won't feel fast, but it pulls really nicely exiting corners and just keeps steadily pulling thru the gears. Having owned and ridden a LOT of SV's over the years I have no doubt this would smoke all but the most superbikey SV's with equal riders. If you're in the market do yourself a favor and check this one out.

IL8APEX and JBall like this.