1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 WERA Triple Crown Round 1

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At Road Atlanta with MotoAmerica is open for pre entry. Triple Crown information is posted here - http://www.wera.com/pdfs/triplecrowninfo.pdf and I'll get a link to the schedule up soon, should be on their site later today. For event specific stuff like load in or radio freqs and such for competitors email me once you're entered and I'll get the pdf to you.

HEF211 and TLR67 like this.
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Entered....E-Mail sent..... Thanks

cajun636 likes this.
  3. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Will there be two races, a 600 race and a 1000 race? or one race separately scored?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One race scored separately.

Still haven't decided 100% on separating the grid by class or just doing it based on OA Q times.

5. HEF211

HEF211 Well-Known Member

FWIW, I say put everyone in by qualifying times.

javyday and TLR67 like this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I’m cooking Cuban sandwiches for all the WERA riders SAt PM.... gotta slow you fuckers down somehow...

tawzx12r and Shenanigans like this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hey Sean,
    Any idea if Scooters/Zumas will be allowed? If so who can we buy a pass from? If needed... I see under the Moto America Rules it states only Bicycle and Foot traffic is allowed.. Is that only for spectators? Just want to know since I need to pack tight with the tire machine and all... Thanks.

Edit.. Bicycles and Foot traffic comments were under rack familiarization..... I will get a pass at the booth....

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes they will and you'll need to get a sticker from MA registration out front. Don't get the one from the track, that's for spectators.

TLR67 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just a warning for everyone - RV's will have to be removed from trailers and parked on the shelf with the other rv's. It's going to be tight in the paddock because that's where the Tony Hawk deal is going to be (down by T1 somewhere) so to keep from having to put us in the other paddock we're going to have to work with them to stay as tight as possible. This also means all vehicles that are not actively being worked out of will need to be parked out in the P1 lot. It's going to be tight but we'll still have a blast :D

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hey Sean,
    Any idea what time Will Call will close on Friday?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5 I think.

For everyone -

Move in starts tomorrow at 10am. They'll load in the big rigs first and down the line from there but it does go really quick.

Again for everyone - it is going to be tight and no excess vehicles will be allowed. RV's will go to the shelf or the other paddock (not even sure where ours will be). No tow vehicles or other stuff, they'll all have to be in P1 unless you're actively working out of them.

Don't get into pissing matches with the guy(s) parking you, Randy is a great guy and just trying to make it so we all fit.

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just in case anyone checks here - riders meeting at the RV at 8am. :D