1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Ninja 400

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Triple R 21, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Triple R 21

Triple R 21 Well-Known Member

Bike was bought from a salvage dealer and brought up to track bike standards. This is the 3rd Ninja 400 I’ve gone through the build process with and I believe this is the best platform for you to get to the track quickly. Bike is ready to race “as is” or you can sell the items as you upgrade. Prior bikes have sold to WERA racers and have had good returns. This one is Bill of Sale only- was GA Parts Only status at time of auction purchase.

Features:
    Mileage: approximately 4600 miles
    Bodywork: Armor Bodies
    Brakes: Spiegler Front/Rear Lines. ABS unit has been removed.
    Exhaust: LeoVince Slip-on.
    Engine: Stock with TST Block Off Plate. Others: Clutch return spring to prevent slip. Kickstand bypass. Clutch pull bypass.
    Tires: Dunlop. 1 Day: 11/19/2022. About 25 laps. (Two practices. Two Races.).
    Gearing: 415 Chain Conversion with Vortex Ft/Rear Sprockets. DID chain. I did not do the 415 conversion on my other bikes- but after riding this one it really does make a noticeable difference in acceleration.
    Location: Acworth, GA. (Northwest ATL). Willing to help with pickup or meet. Great starter bike for a young racer- or a racer that doesn’t want to buy tires all the time! LOL
    Price: $5300.

Sincerely,
    Matt

Attached Files:

redhawkmoto likes this.
  2. Triple R 21

3. E46_M3

E46_M3 Well-Known Member

Thanks man! Trying to see if I can find something locally

Triple R 21 likes this.
  4. Triple R 21

Bump.
    Bike is ready to race.

5. Triple R 21

Would make a great bike for WERA/N2 Endurance ULW.

6. Triple R 21

Not wishing this for anyone but if trouble comes to those at the Road Atlanta Cycle Jam, this bike is ready to go and an hour away from the track.

Appreciate the offers that have been made. Just haven’t had the right price and delivery accommodations work out yet.

7. yeemahar6

yeemahar6 New Member

interested, can you msg me?

Triple R 21 likes this.
  8. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

I can vouch for Matt. I bought a 400 from him last May. We have been winning many races on it this season.

Triple R 21 likes this.
  9. Chip G

Chip G Active Member

PM sent

Triple R 21 likes this.
  10. Triple R 21

All PMs replied to. Price lowered to $5000.

11. Triple R 21

12. Triple R 21

Back to the top. Bike is ready to ride/race. Bodywork is clean- no scratches.