1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Diamond Cargo 8.5x16 dual axle with extra height

Discussion in 'Other' started by sbk1198, Apr 17, 2023.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Dual axle, 7000-lb GVWR, 8.5x16 with 2-ft V-nose, and extra height (interior height is about 7.5'). This has been a great trailer for track days and racing, but since I have no bikes anymore, it hasn't moved for the last several months. I've never had any issues with this trailer, except the awning doesn't work because one of the frame pieces got bent on a windy day. I always just preferred to use a canopy anyway at the track, so I didn't bother to fix the awning.

I should still have the full build sheet from the previous owner, but it has 3/4" plywood floors, 3/4" plywood walls with insulation. Finished vinyl ceiling. This thing is built well, and as a result, it's not the lightest around, so you will definitely feel it lol I've been towing it with a Ram 1500 the entire time I've had it since 2018.

- AC and heating unit in the ceiling
    - side window
    - 50A wiring and breaker box
    - will come with 30A wire extension and all sorts of adapters so you can plug into any type of outlet at the tracks from 15A to 50A
    - ceiling lights
    - LED exterior lights
    - inverter connected to a marine battery so that you can power up the trailer from a battery (helps when you get to the track late at night and you gotta do stuff in the dark until you actually get connected. If you just run the lights it'll go for about 4-5 hours or more. With the mini fridge plugged in, maybe about 3 hours on a full charge)
    - mini fridge
    - steel cabinets that I just put in last year
    - Pit Posse holders, one for gas can on the floor, one for various bottles and stuff at the front, and a couple of small ones that I keep the cords on
    - spare wheel/tire
    - foldable tire rack
    - foldable wooden bed with queen size mattress
    - one PB TRS (complete set except for pins) and 2 additional TRS plates on the floor. This was setup to easily carry 3 bikes without using any straps
    - will also include a PB wheel chock that I never used, but the mounting bolts for it are already in the floor
    - a few hangers for stands, 2 of them are PB also, and one is another brand that's setup to hold a paddock stand upside down as seen in one of the last pics
    - I will also throw in a Curt distribution hitch (I believe it's a TruTrack, those are about $600 new)
    - I'll also throw in a Trailer Valet 5X. The mounting plate is already on the trailer ready to go. These are $450 new and they help a lot in moving the trailer around in tight spaces or just if you don't want to always hitch it up to the truck just to move it around in the driveway.

Asking $8000, but if you don't want the trailer valet and the hitch, we can work out a lower price and I'll sell those separately. Located in DeLand, FL

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
  2. sbk1198

Pics attached

Attached Files:

3. sbk1198

I just realized that I put this in the wrong section. Mods, please move to "Other".

4. sbk1198

Sold!

Wheel Bearing likes this.