1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 R&R All Aluminum Custom Toy Hauler - 7x16

Discussion in 'Other' started by Mike Kelly, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

You have to see this trailer to believe it. I did not build it, but I can say the fellow who did build it did an excellent job. The trailer is perfect for hauling two sport bikes. I had a Panigale and ZX6 in it using the Pit Bull trailer restraint system (not included). The trailer is an all aluminum by R&R trailers with 3500# torsion axles and aluminum wheels. Rear ramp door with spare tire on rear.

The inside is trimmed out beatifully with all wood finish, metal kitchen backsplash, electric and propane refirgerator, microwave, propane cooktop, kitchen sink, propane heater, three vent fans, side awning, wall mounted TV with HD antenna. In the back, there are folding bunks that go up against the wall when loaded with two bikes and then open down when you empty. You can actually leave the beds open and still haul one bike. Fully insulated. With the fans running in the summer it is comfortable as it doesn't turn into an oven due to the insulation. And the best part is up front in the V there is a shower, vanity and toilet with a pocket door that separates it from the rest of trailer. Also has a fresh water storage tank and a house deep cycle battery and charger to run the 12v items when not hooked up to the tow vehicle, or 120V. And rack for two propane tanks.

This trailer is the best use of space I have ever seen. Being a 7x16 it tows down the highway great. Had all new tires, wheel bearings and brakes about two years ago. I doubt I've put 1500 miles on it since then.

$9975. Send me a PM if interested and I'll get back to you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mike Kelly

Here are some embedded pics now that photobucket is no longer a free app.

IMG_4693.JPG IMG_4690.JPG IMG_4691.JPG IMG_4691.JPG

Phl218 and TurboBlew like this.
  3. Mike Kelly

And I've decided to leave the two pit bull restraint systems in the trailer (no axle pins) unless seller doesn't want and then I will remove and take the price down $600.

4. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

How much does it weigh?

5. Mike Kelly

Trailer empty per nameplate is 2140lbs. I would guess after the RV conversion about 4000lbs, but I'm guessing as I never scaled it. Then add bikes/gear.

6. Mike Kelly

Bumping this trailer. I wound up using it for some other purposes over the last few years, but no longer need it. Price is now at $7900. Will have the Pit Bull base plates only (no arms/pins). PM me if interested.

7. nuseeit

nuseeit Member

I'm interested in the trailer. PM sent.

8. Mike Kelly

Trailer located about an hour north of Philadelphia.

9. nuseeit

nuseeit Member

Thanks! PM sent

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Any chance to repost the pics? Interested and local.

11. Mike Kelly

There should be 4 that are posted. I'm going to be out of pocket for the next two weeks and have a showing to another interested party on the 19th. If that doesn't result in a sale, I'll get some more photos taken and email them.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This is an absolute steal.......GLWS!

13. Mike Kelly