1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 CBR 1000 Race Bike $4500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tristin Harris, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Tristin Harris

Tristin Harris New Member

Asking for $4500 OBO for my 2008 CBR1000RR Race Bike. Has lots of parts including: Bazzaz fuel injection and traction control, traction control light, air fuel module, quick shifter, Brembo rcs 19 master cylinder, Motion pro throttle, Vortex rearsets, Vortex clip ons(with a spare set), Titanium Levers( with two spare sets and a spare master cylinder), titanium and carbon fiber brake guard, Full arrow exhaust (one of the loudest bikes on track), K&N air intake, PSR case sliders, oil cap, and magnetic drain bolt, Carbon fiber ram air intakes, hot bodies racing bodywork, 520 chain with many different sized sprockets, front and rear stand, gp lifters, the bike has a cam, decked head, pistons, and it was dyno tuned. Everything is safety wired and ready for racing. I have tire warmers, front and rear stands. spare levers and foot pegs. I have lowsided the bike twice at the track at low speed, only damage is the bodywork. Also included is a spare rear wheel (no tire). Frame and engine are straight and operate properly. Oil changed after every time on track.

Located in the Los Angeles Area

Contact me at [email protected] 20190916_153554-min.jpg