1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Mirage Balboa Toy Hauler - Heavy Duty Race Trailer - Excellent Condition! - Northern CA

Discussion in 'Other' started by RadRider, Jun 18, 2022.

1. RadRider

RadRider Active Member

I have an amazingly-well setup heavy duty toyhauler for sale in great condition!! Let me start by saying this is a very rare and unique model, that is SIGNIFICANTLY superior quality compared to current toy hauler options; no 1/16" wood walls here....this is steel-framed, tandem 5200# axles with all aluminum cabinets and an onboard fuel station...all weighing under 5300lbs dry (even has a CA PTI plate)!!

Here are some of the highlights, although I've also attached some pics of the brochure since these models are extremely hard to find:

- 2005 Mirage Balboa MBFB8.526TA3 (yes, that's the model number)
    - 25' 10" box length, 30' 8" overall length (tip to tip with tongue)
    - 5,290lbs Dry Weight / 10,400lbs GVWR
    - Tandem 5200lb axles
    - 38-gallon onboard fuel station (with hose and electric pump nozzle)
    - 6' 5" Interior height
    - Tank Sizes: 80-gallon fresh (may actually be upgraded to 100-gallons)/ 40 gallon grey / 40-gallon black
    - (3) Removable motorcycle wheel chocks (roll-in style)
    - TONS of storage with all Aluminum cabinets with amazingly-functional latches (similar to airplane latches)
    - 20' Awning (manual - no rips/tears/etc)
    - Shower/Tub combo
    - Oven/Microwave/Kitchen Sink
    - 6-gallon Gas / Electric Water Heater
    - In-floor storage (currently holds spare tire, tie-downs, etc)
    - Fully insulated walls & ceiling
    - Tie down hooks
    - Hanging rack under rear cabinets (I used it to hang motorcycle leathers, etc)
    - (2) 12V batteries
    - (2) 7.5 gallon Propane Tanks
    - Power vent in bathroom
    - Overall condition: 9/10

New in last 12 months:
    - Tires
    - Brakes (Drums, pads and all hardware)
    - Roof-Mounted A/C & Heater (with remote)
    - New silicone roof (no maintenance required)
    - Roof insulation (upgraded R-level)

I'm likely forgetting some specifics, but review the pics and brochure info I've included and feel free to call/text with any questions or to come see the trailer (you will not be disappointed!). Personal interests have shifted in the last 6 months and I don't foresee this trailer getting a lot of use for the near future, hence the reason for selling.

Serious inquiries only please.....I won't waste your time so please don't waste mine.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

NINE1, six five-24four 9/four six BARF out right.jpg BARF out right.jpg front left.jpg BARF out right.jpg front left.jpg

Attached Files:

2. RadRider

RadRider Active Member

3. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Look like what I need but you forgot to post the price in your advertisement.
    How much is that doggie in the window?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
  4. RadRider

RadRider Active Member

Sorry about that, moving too fast!
    $21,500
    Phone is best to get more into. 916-524-4946
    Thanks!

5. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Thats a bit too Caviar for my PBR budget, but looks nice, GLWS!

6. RadRider

RadRider Active Member