1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 GMC 2500 HD Duramax/Allison 4WD crewcab

Discussion in 'Other' started by ButchB, Feb 2, 2011.

1. ButchB

ButchB Well-Known Member

Selling my 2005 white crewcab 4wd 2500. The truck is in mint condition. Paint is perfect, not a scratch on it or dent anywhere. interior is perfect too, no stains or tears anywhere. The truck runs flawless and i've never had any problems with it. It has 134,000 miles on it, most of which are highway. I've done a few mods to it, mainly just to increase fuel mileage, which averages 22mpg. It has 5" turbo back exhaust, AFE turbo mouthpiece, Bills stage 2 intake, and a PCV reroute. The tires are in excellent shape with plenty of tread left. The tires are BFG all Terrain A/T 265/75. All fluids have been changed regularly on this truck and it starts up and runs like a brand new one. The truck has cloth seats, manual windows and door locks, cruise control, tinted windows and rubber flooring. The truck is located in Rockingham, NC. I'm selling it for $16500.

If interested, shoot me an email and I can send you some pics. I can't get them to load on here for some reason. My email is [email protected]

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

8' bed?

3. ButchB

ButchB Well-Known Member

6' bed

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea, it seems most crewcabs are 6'. Your truck seems like a great buy....glws:up:

5. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

always been my favorite truck...good luck with the sale!

6. ButchB

ButchB Well-Known Member

still available

7. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

8. ButchB

ButchB Well-Known Member

pics on the way now

9. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Is the 22mpg hand calculated or off the computer? I have the same truck and there is now way I could get that mileage unless I was going 60 mph all day.

That's pretty cheap!

10. ButchB

ButchB Well-Known Member

Hand calculated. The computers aren't close. The few mods I have done make a huge difference. Not only in mpg, but in power and reliability.

11. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

i iwsh i could afford this, nice truck