1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1992 Honda RS250 NF5 $12,500

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by gabriel waitman, Oct 13, 2022.

1. gabriel waitman

gabriel waitman Well-Known Member

Pics too large to upload. Please try the link below or email me [email protected] for pics. The bike is located in Evansville, IN. It comes with an electric roller starter, a battery charger, and an up/down converter. No spares otherwise. Thanks for your interest.

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New folder

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  2. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

You can't link to your computer like that. You need to upload in a image sharing website and share the link

boxcrash likes this.
  3. gabriel waitman

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  4. gabriel waitman

I bought this bike from Steve Long at Speedwerks (302) 672-7223 a couple of years ago. I have done nothing to it or with it since I purchased it. It has been stored in my climate-controlled garage for the entire time. The bike runs. I have videos of cold/warm starts. The bike is advertised in the Classifieds at Iconic Motorbikes (https://iconicmotorbikeauctions.com/auction/1992-honda-rs250-nf5/). The videos and pictures are there for viewing. Steve Long at Speedwerks would have the best information on the bike as far as its race readiness when he sold it to me. I just haven't had time to do anything with the bike but the videos and pics at Iconic Motorbikes were shot within the last 2 months. It also comes with a brand new set of Bridgestone slicks (unmounted) in addition to the battery-powered roller starter, charger and the up/down converter. Give me a call 812-205-5934. Thanks

5. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

6. gabriel waitman

Steve Long, thank you for the extra photos.

7. gabriel waitman

The number plates were added in anticipation of a track day at NCM Motorsports Park this past summer which never occurred.

8. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

The bike looks really good. The places that normally have crash damage look like it had a gentler life than most I have seen or owned. I have a few spares if the buyer wants to race the bike.

9. gabriel waitman

Thanks, parillaguy. Much appreciated.

10. gabriel waitman

Price drop $11,000.

11. gabriel waitman

Bike is SOLD. Thanks for looking.