1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

181 Anne's CSS Race video

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Huey130, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i know it doesnt mean shit coming from me, but i'm impressed. :up:

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Gilliam must have ice water in his veins to look so collected going off course. :D

Is the onscreen telemetry stuff correct?

4. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

I just spent 11 min staring at Anne's butt. :)

Great vid. Especially like how you overlayed the data and GPS with the vid.

5. Huey130

Mostly:
    It all comes from a GPX. The tach pickup could be installed better (I did it at the track) so it's a bit jumpy.

And the R6 doesn't have a complete gear-position sensor. So the gear on the faux GL-Pro is computed from RPM/GPS Speed. So when she rolls over on the fat part of the tire and RPM's jump it freaks out the math.

I'm actually writing some averaging algorithms into the software right now to make it more "realistic" from a dash view.

6. Huey130

:up::up:

She got faster the next day. Down to a 1:35.6! I think I'm more scared watching her than she is on the bike.

7. Peanut37

Peanut37 Peanut

I was happy to not see myself in that video. That means she didn't lap me! Woohoo!

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

:crackup:

:up:

9. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

Why do people do videos of their back/ass going around a track?? I know it is a nice safe place to mount the camera but really....move the camera to the tank or to the top of your helmet! We really want to see the track and your great passing move(s)! parillaguy

10. Huey130

I think most people want to see Anne's butt. :D

My video's are from the chinbar of my helmet because oddly not a lot of people want to see my butt.

11. Huey130

If you'd like to see more of Anne's butt and get a poster, t-shirt or shout out: she's looking for help for the Barber round.

http://www.gofundme.com/a7k9ig

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

dayum, that site is pink. i need my sunglasses.

way to go! :up: