1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1/2 ton towable Toy Hauler For sale!!! 21ft

Discussion in 'Other' started by georgiadawg, Sep 28, 2009.

1. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

This is a 21ft Adrenaline Blast 210 Platimun Plus Edition, with double insulated walls, checker flag awning, motorized queen size bed that retracts up to ceiling when not in use. 2 couches that fold into beds as well. Indoor and outdoor sound system. This is listed to sleep 6 but i would say 6 if only needed and 4 very comfortably, unless its kids that sleep on the couch. The Dry weight on this Hauler is 4800lbs.

this toy hauler is an absolute perfect toy hauler for the races or track days, hell even throwing street bikes or ATv's in and going to the mountains in.

I have a 4.6l V8 F-150 that i tow this with and it has no problem when fully loaded with race bike and tools etc. I bought this Brand new in May of this year and have only used it for 2 race weekends.

If you are thinking about getting a Hauler for you and your track friends or your family to be able to stay comfortable when your on track this will save you a lot of money instead of going to a dealer.

This hauler list for 20+k with it being a platinum edition with the extras and all i am looking to do is get pay off which is $15,500.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Dude, not the happy home? Sorry you're letting her go. But she will make someone a good track home.

4. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

5. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

6. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

7. superbikestore

superbikestore Well-Known Member

I'd love to have it, but timing is bad for me. You know I've been eyeing it ever since you brought it to Tally. I hope all is well for you.

8. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

I had an impromptu tour of this trailer last year as we sat on I-20 east in a back-up. IIRC I was eating corn chips.

Nice trailer, I'm jealous.

9. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

10. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

11. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

12. soxxerms

soxxerms no chckn strips 4 sale

pm sent.

13. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out