1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

09-16 GSXR 1000 Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Shane Maggs, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Shane Maggs

Shane Maggs Active Member

09-16 GSXR 1000 Parts
    It’s tough, but time to part out this beauty and go onto something new.
    I have a bunch of spare parts including everything you see on the bike. Over $25k in Parts.
    Thought I’d throw this on the forum before placing all the items on EBay and to save on eBay fees.
    Here’s a list, but reach out if there’s something you need. I most likely have it. (1 x Hot Bodies Set of Fairings freshly painted, 1 x brand new Pro Fiber Set of fairings freshly painted, Yoshimura Tank, Frame, Sub Frame, Swing Arm, 2 x recently refreshed Superbike Engines with Yoshi Cams/Rods etc (1 x dropped exhaust valve, 1 x balancer blew - most likely going to part out), 1 x Stock engine with 4 x race weekends after complete refresh, Ohlins Forks (which just was fully re-built/refreshed at Ohlins - reinstalled before balancer blew on Dyno last week) Ohlins Rear Shock, Yoshimura Full Titanium Exhaust, 2 x sets of Brembo Brakes front and Rear (1 x stock, 1 x Brembo GP), Brembo 19x18 MC, Brembo Rotors, fuel pumps, radiators, chains, Speedo, Vortex Handle bars, After Market Triple Clamps, Cluster Switch Blocks, Vortex Rear Sets, Chains, Yoshi EM Pro Wiring Harness, Stock Wiring Harness, Vortex Sprockets front/rear, 2 x year wheel, 1 x stock front wheel, 1 x Light Weight Magnesium Alloy Front Wheel.
    Apologies for the long list. You want more details and prices, send me a message or email.
    If you have the same bike, this is a great opportunity to get a bunch of spare parts.

Attached Files:

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Do you yosh suspension link on the bottom of the shock?

3. Shane Maggs

4. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Pm price on stock engine please.

5. Shane Maggs

$3500

6. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Pm me a pic and price please.

7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Message me price for what you have for front rotors,thx

8. Shane Maggs

I have 2 x sets of Brembo Rotors $300 each set.

Attached Files: