1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

看看我的新中国东

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Lol... your glass is always half full Rob.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Keep us updated on long term reliability. I'm half tempted to order a Chinese 250 cafe racer to ramble around the back roads at my mountain hideout.

motion likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

For $1400, if it last a year or two you've more then made you money out of it. :up:

ToofPic and motion like this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think its a zonsheng motor, which means that they've built millions of them and parts are easy to find. I just ordered a replacement VM26 carb on Ebay for $26 because the stock one is so bad.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Welp, there goes our Ninja 400 race team. No more money.

pickled egg likes this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Hogwash. Plenty left for a ninja 250 team! Heck Ill rent my bike. How much money is left?

motion likes this.
  7. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Ha. You passed me on PCH a few months ago and I said to myself, I wonder if that’s Richard. Picture confirms you were on the bike on the left.

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Wait, you bought a Chinese copy of a carb to replace the Chinese carb that's on it? You're a brave man.

The problem with all this China shit is the lack of reliable parts source. Some stuff yes, but then when you get into the nitty gritty you find out you have to be the R&D guy to keep your stuff running. This is why most shops won't take them in, it's a Russian roulette to find parts. Then the replacement parts are just as shit as the stuff you're replacing.

If any of these China manufacturers would come up with a reliable parts source and a complete microfiche they might actually have a chance of developing a real brand.

Gino230, motion and Boman Forklift like this.
  9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Shoot if $1350 blew the budget for two Ninja 400’s, was mine even going to have an engine in it? Dang I’ve been planning my racing comeback on this dream team!!!

motion likes this.
  10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

HaLOL small world... the Streetfighter with the invstor plates is actually my son, Richard IV. He just graduated from CSULB. Always cruising PCH.

11. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Have you found and removed the listening/ tracking device?

motion, YamahaRick and Sabre699 like this.
  12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I use to work part time for a KTM/ Triumph dealership,and we sold the hell out of Cheng shen type 4 wheelers and scooters around Christmas.
    I couldn't put them together fast enough.
    The problems start when the buyer's show back up a month later wanting service and parts.
    These types of purchases are like most of today's electronics.
    Use it, and throw it away.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I heard that.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You're the man with the answer here. Before I waste my money on a Chinese bike, what happens if you ride a Dong long and hard on a regular basis?

15. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

His butt hurts ...

Sabre699 and Robin172 like this.