1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

‘Urine trouble,’ some states warn lazy truckers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Jun 1, 2005.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Damn

I think I saw Lever collecting those

:wow:

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

He wasn't collecting them, they just got stuck under the jeep while he was drafting

Dragginass and cav115 like this.
  4. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

my dad refused to stop years ago going to a hockey tournament/road trip, so i let it go in a bottle, but i threw it away at the gas station. So whenever me and dad on a race trip i gotta big gatorade jug ready!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Change the $1000 fine into a $1000 reward.

Problem solved. :)

6. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:clap: :clap:

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Has nothin' to do with bein' lazy and everything to do with making a living. If you're not moving, you're spending money, not making it.

Which does not excuse the bombs, but you might try to understand why the truckers use the jugs in the first place.

BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  8. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Maybe some of these trucker bombs explain some of the crashed trucks on the side of the road. I don't think I want to try to concentrate on urinating in a bottle while driving a big rig that weighs who knows how much. I guess some truckers have a lot of practice doing this but is not stopping for a few minutes really worth the money or lives it could cost because "it" got away from the driver? The truckers think they own the road as it is and now they throw their urine all over it. Go figure!

Saw one of these "bonbs" at the weigh station south of Charlotte last week when the RV broke down. Dan's g/f Liz said "I bet you that's not orange juice in that bottle." :rolleyes:

:Puke:

9. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

They piss on the ground right in the rest stops cause they are too F'n lazy to walk a couple of hundred feet to teh toilet. I smeared Greyhound shit all over one guys passenger door after he pissed right outside my door.

Some truckers think they own the road but driving a 70 foot long rig myself that weighs 30,000+ lbs I must say teh road is full of assholes who have no clue what physics and mass in motion means.

I love the tools coming down onramps BS'ing on a cell phone, no signal and never looking into the lane they are merging into. The way they act surprised to finally see me they must think I'm David Copperfield and just appeared out of thin air. Then the give ME teh bird..!

10. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Yeah, like it's your fault that you were in their way. :rolleyes: I know it's frustrating.

11. chalktome

chalktome Well-Known Member

"Greyhound shit"?
    please say that is a slang term.

why didn't you confront the mother trucker for pissing by your door?
    why did you choose to wipe dog shit on the passenger side?

12. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

Probably hoped the a-hole would grab the handle before looking at it and have the poopoo on his hands. Maybe then, the a-hole would walk to the restroom to wash his hands, and during the time in the restroom, he would relieve himself at a urinal and not next to somebody else's car.

Oh yeah, maybe STT was afraid the a-hole had a reserve and would unload some golden liquid on his shoe during the confrontation; remember, the a-hole had no respect for the owner of the vehicle he was urinating next to.

13. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

No, it was REAL DOG SHIT and lots of it.

Pissing by my door means I had to smell it and it splashing on my rig.

I'm not going to confront a potentially speed freeked trucker in teh middle of teh night at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere. He made a choice to piss on my "doorstep" so I returned the favor. A confrontation could easily ensure and I end up having to shot his ass and fill out a bunch of paperwork and stuff. Takes too much time and they usually want you to come back a time of two.

The guy could have walked 300 feet to the bathroom but he was a lazy pig so poops away.........

I was kind hoping he wouldn't see it and wonder where the smell was coming from.

Poop washes right off so no permanent damage.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2005
  14. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

That is a damn good one!!!

15. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

This made me LOL

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Still have them gnarly lugnuts?
    What I mean to say is, isn't it time someone got the "roman chariot" treatment, again? :D

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I know this is an old thread, but finding a place to park anything with a 53 foot trailer so you can get to the restroom is not the easiest thing in the world.

Boman Forklift and panthercity like this.
  19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Damn. Monte may not have had his Ben-Hur moment then. :rolleyes:

And, yeah, there's times when parking the rig is all you have time for...

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

So you pissed on Monte's rig too?

fastfreddie likes this.