1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fill in the blanks

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Sep 2, 2005.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'm racing in the GNF on my (year)_____ (brand)______(model)_________, and I know I could have better results if I just had _____________________________ for my bike.

Then tell me why you don't have it.

2. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

not racing the GNF but had i quick thought

I'm racing in the GNF on my 2001 suzuki gsxr 750 , and I know I could have better results if I just had more talent .

Then tell me why you don't have it

cause im slow :beer:

3. dtalbott

Join the club. I'm the president of slow. You can be the VP. :D

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

- because i can't afford to hire a fast racer. :D

5. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I'm racing in the GNF on my 89 Yamaha FZR400, and I know I could have better results if I just had the skill to go with the capability of my bike.

I don't have it because, well, I guess I just don't. Not enough dedication and comittment to be better I guess?

6. 3wfab

3wfab Mr. Tsongas to you..

I'm racing in the GNF on my 2001 SV650, and I know I could have better results if I just had an invite to the GNF for my bike.

:beer:

7. I'm poor, hence no race license this year.

So I'll probably be CW'ing and taking abuse from Mr. Microphone at this years GNF.

The only thing I'll be racing is my ass from one end of the track to the other, while picking racers off the ground.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2005
  8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm racing in the GNF on my (year)2003_____ (brand)_Suzuki_____(model)_SV650_______, and I know I could have better results if I just had _a better rider____________________________ for my bike!

9. dtalbott

You people are idtios!

I'm trying to find a deserving individual who has been invited to the GNF who really needs one part to help their chances.

I supply parts, remember?

Forget it!

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I thought you wanted honesty;)

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I knew what your point was but figured it wouldn't apply to me.:D :D

12. dtalbott

If your reason was good enough, it would.

13. Nsanebc76

Nsanebc76 Just playin'

I'm racing in the GNF on my 2004 Suzuki GSXR 600, and I know I could have better results if I just had anything for my bike.

I'm running a totally stock bike (stock suspension, stock rearsets, etc.) because I am a poor boy! I can't even afford an exhaust, which wouldn't do much good since I can't afford a powercommander to remap it. I've been pushing one set of tires through a solo, five sprints and practices each time I go racing, which gets pretty scary half way through the third sprint! But it's all good, I finally got my contingency money from Summit Point so my tires are taken care of for the next Summit race which means I might have the money to eat! :clap:

14. Anyways.

How about blowing up that avatar of yours. :D