1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ride Wanted @ Nelson's this Weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

You BBS'rs
    Some you cats and kittens know me from the North Central and Northeast Regions, and since I've only been doing this racing thing for liitle over a year some of you might not know me.

Anyhooo... there's this you guy staying with Nan, Dominic Jones. From NZ and Shaun Harris sent him up this way to get some seat time. Dom ran the Grattan Endurance and the 14 lap USPRU 125 race at Mid-Ohio. He didn't wad up any bikes and did pretty well at the 125 event (gridded last, finished 9th with only one practice session).

Dom's a good kid, looking for a ride this weekend at Nelson. Could be anything. A, B, C class stuff, lightweight twin, whatever. Just want to get him on a ride, get him some laps. He's raced the B and C class stuff in NZ, done pretty well for himself there. He plans on racing the next two Nationals with an endurance ride.

I'd give him my Motard but I need to run the next two weekends to get my points together for the North Central. If it was the last two races of the region, I wouldn't haven't any issues lending him my bike.

If anyone has a spare ride for Nelson, PM me and let's try and work out the details. Lending bikes can be a tricky thing, but I'm trying to help a dude out.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

If my bike wasn't a compete pile of shit right now, I'd be up for it.

Good luck to the lad. :)

3. Silo Pete

Itoh-Ham,
    thanks !

4. Silo Pete

5. Silo Pete

a push to the t-o-p of the r-o-c

6. DakrAzdrVr

DakrAzdrVr Well-Known Member

Shaun Harris sent him? You mean the Isle of Man TT Shaun Harris? Wow.
    Now, back to my red chair..... Pete, you still have it? ;) I'll be at Nelson this coming weekend ya know... ;)
    -Vadim

7. greenracer6

greenracer6 Well-Known Member

Sell you a 04 Vesrah 750 119whp on Factory VP

$6500

8. Silo Pete

-Vadim
    No, I gave your chair to Pants! :) At the last race I gave it to him. I SWEAR.

If I had $6500 do you think I'd be racing a Motard? :D

9. DakrAzdrVr

DakrAzdrVr Well-Known Member

Pete, do u know if Pants is going to Nelson? I haven't called him yet... Now, would you have some onboard footage of Nelson? It would be very helpful.
    -V

10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Should work fuck me and I not be able to make the round, I'd be tempted to have Kovz ship my bike down your way so someone can beat on it.

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Re: ...

Is this still for sale?

12. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i would, but im not going to Nelsons :(

13. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

What's he need? I have a couple things around and if I can make a trade with Shaun for a working vacation in NZ I might work something out!!!

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

wtf have you been?:beer:

15. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Working, working, working!!!! Did you sell my fuel??? Need pit help at Nelson endurance? Hows the quick change stuff working? Why am I wasting the last years of my life working instead of racing? What IS the meaning of IS?

16. Silo Pete

V-
    I called Pants to see if he was going, then maybe we could let Dom use his spare bike. But I didn't ask Pants that yet. I think Pants will not race unless he feels that he's going to loose any of his classes, and with Summit somewhat sketchy he miht just not go to Nelson.

Plarposaurus Wrecks, what's you 20?

17. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

My bike is open. But it's in Minnesota.

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

TRade

Look every where you can Because i have sent you replies.

19. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thank you

Cheers Putter- I am going to Buy a bike over there for Dom. More than just that required but it is the next step.

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Re: Thank you

:beer: