1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMW drivers runs a biker off the road to teach him a lesson

Discussion in 'General' started by svdude, Jul 8, 2005.

1. svdude

svdude Active Member

I hope this is not a repost.

To sum it up: A guy on a BMW runs a biker off the road to teach him a lesson then brags about it on a public forum!

If this is any of you,then there's an address of that person on that forum too.Go and and have a "talk"

LINK

2. Synchromesh

Synchromesh Active Member

What a Tool that driver is...

I like this rebuttle by Rich:

"You are an idiot and may god have mercy on yoru soul.... No joke man you need to take some pills, you must have some chemical imbalce in your peanut brain."

I am glad to see that the majority of the forum members at that site think the driver is a complete moron and a danger to other drivers/riders as well. Nice to see a place police their own. I also hope the rider comes along this post, communicates with that driver, and smacks him across the forehead, providided the story is not b.s. Some people.......

3. dave333

dave333 traveler

ArRRRRRRggggGGGG!!! Me thinks mr. ultimate driving machine was trolling. IMHO, not a bad catch for 42 seconds of typing.

4. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

This morning, I ran an Audi A4 off the road with my SV1000. :D

Fukkin asshole wanted play games... well, he got it. In the rain and wet pavement, too.

I hate dicks in cars.

5. svdude

svdude Active Member

I don't think he was joking. I've heard that before many times and I witnessed the same behaviour a few times. Last time it happend, the driver went to a hospital... Lotsa police... That dude didn't notice that there were 3 more bikers behind him. The guy he ran off the road broke a few bones and his bike was totaled,so the fuck face got what he deserved.

6. dave333

dave333 traveler

I know two folks who were run off the road by a jack-a-moe in the last 4 weeks. One dill-weed actually swerved a trailer at another as he went to pass in a passing zone.

The dudes "my ultimate driving machine" seemed a little like over the top acting and that's why I think he was just looking to rile people up and poke fun at BMW owners...

FWIW, I learned very early on in my street bike riding career that motorists are trying to kill motorcyclists. Most vehicular homicides are due to inattention and improper make-up application techniques. Others are just people who are plain mean. AFAIK, they are your basic self-centered, egotistical retards who believe they own the road. It appears we are growing a crop of road-ragers that actually consider it their "right" to teach someone they are #1 and you aren't passing them, no way, no how.

7. Mojo

Mojo Big Swinging Member

I rented a Harley out in Vegas this spring ('cause that's all you can rent out in Vegas...). I was going around Boulder City on the way up to Hoover Dam with an Escalade tailing me too close for comfort. I flashed my brake light at him a couple times to say "hey, back off dude." Instead, he roared past me on the shoulder and nearly knocked me off the road with his trailer.

What was on the trailer? A Harley chopper! So much for the outlaw rebel brotherhood. :rolleyes: