Hamburger or Cheeseburger?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tracee Polcin, Nov 27, 2000.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

And he probally paid for it too. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Tracee Polcin (edited 12-07-2000).]

2. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Remember when we were asking if this would hit 200?
    we have covered....
    lunch
    bacon
    drinks
    stickboys need to hit milemarkers in this post
    smoores runnin around with her office boy
    grazers
    chili and it's reprocussions
    i learned what Rotflmao is, and have done it many times in this post
    we have discussed some guy named tom, and now i know that when he is gettin some he disappears from the bbs
    but our most important lesson is that when you filter out all the crap and useless babble, this post would have nothing more that tracee's original question...
    hamburger or cheeseburger.
    thanks for all the fun! [​IMG]

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I'm still amazed that this is still going.

Oh and by the way Doug how is your Coke/Pepsi thread going? [​IMG]

4. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Does your BF know ?? [​IMG]

5. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Sucker!!!!

6. wera122

wera122 Guest

Hey! I resemble that remark! [​IMG]

7. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

You guys can thank me for it next season... just bring the six packs of Bass to Tom's pit...

8. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

Don't forget to bring him some AIR so he doesn't develop that rash again from under-inflation [​IMG]
    Eric

9. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

My boy at the deli hooked me up big time this morning: my bacon/egg/cheese sandwich was absolutely LOADED with bacon. I must have eaten a piglet worth of the stuff. What's for lunch? [​IMG]

10. Just remember when you're with Tom you tramp, that you are having my leftovers. I had him first.

To be honest, he was lame in the sack.

11. joey-95v

joey-95v Registered

tom you better control, (deflate), your "friends" or are they going to take over the bbs and destroy you.

[This message has been edited by joey195 (edited 12-08-2000).]

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

I know who the woman is Joey, but I'm not sure who the sheep is. Not sure I want to know from the sounds of it.

They Thiam1, I had a bacon, egg and cheese croissant for breakfast and it too was loaded with crisp, crunchy bacon. Now what would Homer say about that?

Mmmmmmmmmm.....BACON! (insert drool here) [​IMG]

13. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Now he has invaded our food too. Geez what next

14. smoore

smoore Princess

Number One: No, he didn't pay for my lunch

Number Two: Yes, my boyfriend does know about it.

Number Three: I had nachos for lunch today! Mmmmmmmmm! [​IMG]

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

back to steak. i had a 7 pepper ny strip. i ordered it mede/well, it came med/rare and it was the best i've had in a long time. clam chouder, tossed salad, chilie cheese fries bread with garlic butter. oh i can feel my arteries clasing just thinking about it

16. WERA

WERA Administrator

My latest lunch was the buffet at Caesar's Palace - the desert bar is absolutley fantastic (the tiramisu was the best of those I sampled).

I'll try to review the breakfast buffet tomorrow [​IMG]

17. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I got robbed today. Had a 14-oz sirloin steak medium rare. By the time I was done cutting the fat out, it was about 7 ounces. The Coke tasted like some sort of diet crap. And the woman I had lunch with (wink wink, Smoore)... is seeing a good friend of mine. Oh, and her chicken cesear (how the hell do you spell that? Tried four times!) salad had no chicken in it. Needless to say I ain't going back to that place.

p.s. So to get at least something good out of that lunch, she went around asking for cigarettes. Finally scored one, and proceeded to light the wrong end (I am THAT handsome [​IMG]). Nice flame, though.

18. wera122

wera122 Guest

You must have one hell of a metabolism if you can eat all that crap on a daily basis and still stay paper thin! [​IMG]

19. kneedragon234

kneedragon234 Well-Known Member

If you were to make a steakburger, how would you cook it and why?

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i had that about 9 or 10 and then got up before 8 and had breakfast. kewl huh?