1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chopper at Summit

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Terrance sucks and crashes like a white guy :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He awake yet? Tell him he's been bumped up to expert. That should wake him up good. :D

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I sent him a get well package;) Make sure no one but T opens it.
    Good Luck man, heal quick:beer:

4. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

The good news is that T is such low priority that he wasn't taken to surgery until 5:30p. Thus, we stayed home & will visit tomorrow.

5. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Thinking of ya. :)

6. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

Just found out you had a fall. Your in a great hospital, I know (remember?) Get well and hope to see you soon!!

7. northernyamaboy

northernyamaboy Yo Terrance! You're slow!

:stupid:

8. SClark

Update from 11:15pm

T had a vertabrae that was cracked on both sides, so it was worse than thought, but caught early.

He's recovering from the surgery now.

9. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Keep us posted! Thanks Steve & JLG!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good news. Heal fast, T.

11. SClark

T is groggy, but coherent. He let one doctor know that he (the doctor) needed to work on his 'hospitality' :)

The push is to get him out of the hospital this week.

12. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey Terrance. First I heard about this. :(

Get well soon and hang in there. You're still my favorite @$$clown. :Poke: :D

Oh yeah, Semper Fi, bro. :beer:

13. rev395

rev395 head carpetbagger

glad to here that surgery went ok.... heal up fast T, your will be missed in the pits, and we all hope to see you back soon ....

I also wanted to mention that I have a pair of training wheels for your bike if you want to borrow em :D

14. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Good to hear things went well. Janeen and her mom have been asking about you every day, they will be glad to hear the good report also.

Terrance, you can treat the doctors like shit if you want, but be nice to the nurses, everyone knows the're the ones who can really get even...

15. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

I went to see him yesterday and he seems good. I made him laugh a couple times so thats a plus. He is a bit grumpy though, its understandable giving the circumstances. All and all I think he'll be back real quick. He's been hitting that morphine button like a champ.

16. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Doctors are fair game but please remind Terrance not to criticize the nurse's "hospitality" before they remove the catheter! :D

17. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Tell Terrance to ask the surgeons for a discount on the procedure. If they argue then tell them he will only pay for the parts and none of the labor since he didn't technically authorize the work. He'll get the joke ;)

18. Chris Mann

Chris Mann Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear T. Maybe this is why I could not find you to pay for the fuel. Will settle up once you are back on your feet. If you need anything let me know.

19. JLG

JLG Well-Known Member

Went to see T last night. He was much more alert then he has been, which is surprising given the amount of times he pushes that pain meds button. :D

The doc's will be removing the PCA (his pain med button) and will start him on oral pain meds. Hopefully he can go home soon!

SClark and I will keep the updates coming!!

Jen

20. fullweed

fullweed gunnin for skillets

Terrance get well!!!!!! From the northern boys Steve Fuller and Chris Cavanaugh!!!!!

:up: