1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a bmw in cycle world.....

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by racertex, Jun 8, 2005.

1. racertex

racertex vintage dude

got the new july 2005 cycle world and was blown away by the killer cafe R100S on page 49.

kudos to barry crowe and fred zust on a sexy caferacer.

hope i'm at that bikes next trackday!

tex

p.s.- what are the wheels on this bike. are those spokes or mags?

2. krodaddy

krodaddy Well-Known Member

Thanks, I was pretty jazzed when I found out that it was in there.

We took it to the DESMO club track day at CMP a couple of weeks ago and had a little fun with it, will probably bring it to their event at Roebling in the fall.

Those wheels are stock BMW snowflake mags that have been powdercoated along with the frame and all the other black bits and pieces by Brad Phillips

Barry

3. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

I saw the write up too. You T/S guys are just all over C/W, aren't you? Month after month. Are you all going Hollywood-style on us? Don't get all famous and stuff, then forget us. :p

-HJK

4. Vintage Bling

Vintage Bling Well-Known Member

Maybe if we get some more in CW we can start charging for autographs to make a little more money to fund some more off our projects. Right now we dont charge for them so get them while you can. Brad

5. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I too thought it was cool to see krodaddy's name in CW. Nice work guys... now you just need to coax Fred into running it in V4.

6. krodaddy

krodaddy Well-Known Member

We have something else for V4, come see it at Road Atlanta in july. The little red bike is good for track day use once in a while, but I think I'd freak out if I had to watch it in a race. :eek:

7. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I'll probably be at RA in July to spectate. Can't wait to see what toy you'll be bringing.

8. Vintage Bling

Vintage Bling Well-Known Member

Diesel it will be good to see ya. I cant wait to ride our new toy at road A. Should be fun. brad