1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are they now?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rick, we could have used Larry at VIR a couple of weeks back. . . provided he knew how to start an SRX that hated us. :D

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

:D

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

You're totally white; comes with the territory.

I'm just half-white ... but vertically challenged too. But I bet I can out-rebound your wife in a game of basketball. Well, maybe 3 out of every 5 attempts. :)

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I almost wish I could have been there. There's a fair chance I could have picked up on the problem, as I've worked/ridden my fair share of bastard bikes myself. But the glamour and honor of meeting SamK is greatly counter-balanced by the sight of you in pink leathers. Bleah! :)

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I think they had to hook up a 600 Catapillar engine to trun them over!!

6. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

7. nutzandboltz

nutzandboltz Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. That's pretty basic. The instructions for any fours stroke twin or single have always been:

Roll it backwards until it comes up against compression, pull the compression release and ease it back just a smidge......run and bump.

If you have a kickstarter it's very similar. Push it over until you hit compression, pull the compression release and ease it forward just a smidge......give it a mighty stroke.

Yosh didn't know this?????

They must be missing Pops!

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

:stupid: