1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats James Eldridge!

Discussion in 'General' started by MissiRN, Mar 21, 2005.

1. MissiRN

MissiRN Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say CONGRATS on your first ever plaque. I'm sooo proud of ya. You rode that "23 horsepower" like it was double that! :) I tried to stop Todd from pantsin ya at the awards ceremony, but ROBYN said she'd kick my arse if I did! :eek:

Tell Ray he needs to get a YAMAHA!! Seems that Duc dont work 90% of the time. We're gonna have to start him a "SHIFTER" fund now.

2. franklaw996

franklaw996 Well-Known Member

James...Congrats man. I wish I could have been there this weekend to both race and to see you do well. Maybe next time but again congrats and enjoy it. Its amazing isn't it? You never thought a little piece of wood would mean so much.

3. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Great job Zilla!!!!!:D

4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

5. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Congrats! Sorry to hear about Ray's problems as well....and to think I just paid him for the shift lever I borrowed from his stash! LOL

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Oh and I for one think that if your going to be running like that at all the southeast races you should get back on the EX250...........Punk

7. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much

Missi and others,
    Thank you so much.. This weekend was so fun to have everything kind of come together. I think I was more nervous about having to talk at the ceremony than racing the races :D

You guys (Ray, Todd, Missi, Chad, Robyn, Randy, Lisa, Jason) have been such good friends since we started this a few years ago and I thank ya

now I just need to keep it up and get more WOOD

Frank.. thanks man and I hope to see ya soon

James

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

James, you were AWESOME!

9. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Thanks Vicki

now I just need to hope the "14 yr old" gets homework some weekend :D:D

Chad was a TON of fun to race against

I want a CD of ALL of me when you get them sorted