What's with all the Teacher/Student scandals?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005
  2. Atom Tan

Atom Tan A.C.'s little secret

*make note *

(continuing education) :p

3. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

where were these teachers when i was in school :(

4. packfan

packfan El Presidente

I saw that on the news... And man she was REALLY HOT!!!

The teacher was so far in the wrong it isn't funny... but what 14 yr old boy would not have hit it...

5. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

One of them was at my high school

6. Trent

Trent I just wanna ride motorcycles and eat pizza

It seems like quite a few in the last year but I bet it's been going on for a long time. When I was in junior high, the health/PE teacher was hot and every dude wanted her (except the gay kid). As I look back on it now, she was kind of flirty with the students and it wouldn't have surprised me if something like that went down.

PS - I saw her about a year ago and she's still hot and only about 13 years older than me. Hmm...

7. the muffin man

the muffin man certified hymen inspector

i'd give anything to be in her class, talk about bringing her some apples!!!:clap:

8. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

It's overated, trust me.
    Getting A's is cool as hell, but trying to explain to your folks how you did it without taking notes is a b!tch. Then the whole "talk dirty to me" was very disturbing......

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

PE teacher....I wonder if she is a howler?

:D

David

10. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

only had one hot perverted teacher in school. she used to set on a stool in the middle of class to "read" us passages from the text.........she always wore lil skirts and stalkings and would slowly uncross her legs in front of all us boys and show us her underwear. we didnt think she was doing it on purpose then, but now that i think of it she probably went home and abused her self thinking of us lil boys in our desks. lol :D

boy some people are sick huh!?!?!?!?!:D :D :D :D

11. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

excellent Porky's/Kim Catrell reference...Ms. Ballbricker.

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

When I was a senior, we had a very smart, witty and beautiful student teacher in my English class. The kind of woman you fall in love with. She pulled up next to me after school one day as I was getting on my CBR. We were kidding around and I told her I would take her riding. Some sort of bet was made about me not being tardy for a week and we would go ridin. I wasn't tardy and we went around the block a couple of times. Apparently she got yelled at by her "mentor" teacher....

And now these kids get to shag their teachers? Life just ain't fair. :(

13. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

one of the varsity football star assholes at my high school banged the drill team instructor (huh-huh...he said drill) and she was promptly run out of the school district...bad career move.

14. lil_kim

lil_kim Well-Known Member

i'm sure we all have our horror stories!
    Mine revolved around math class in 9th grade. Had a teacher keep me after class one day to whisper sweet nothings in my ear and attempt to plant one on my lips.. he had to be atleast 50 (no pun intended against all y'all that are 50 now, but for a 14 year old, it was a big difference) Needless to say I withdrew from the class that next day. it's Crazy how much of this crap goes on in the school system that we DONT know about!!:confused:
    Sad thing is....i never did anything about it like...turn the guy in..guess i should've

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

We have one in high school. She was an art teacher and the cheerleading squad. Damn, she was hott! He was a rich kid but was an okay guy to hang with...anyway. He rolled his pickup late one drunken school night and they anounced his death on the P.A. She went freakin' down the hallway.

David

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

... and you lot wonder why I always say education majors are my favorite dates!

17. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Oh, do tell....:clap: :clap: :clap:

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. thane

thane Well-Known Member

The following point of view relates more to how non-predatory persons with poor boundaries can fall into something terrible. The issue is, I think, different for hardened predators.

I think we have to recognize that kids can be quite seductive. Add in the attractiveness of being worshipped as a teacher, therapist, preacher, or other supportive person in power, and you have a potentially potent mix.

The most important part of this discussion is that the kids are legally minors for a reason. They're going to do stupid stuff, possibly including getting into unhealthy relationships. It's our job as adults to protect kids from themselves. Put more plainly, as adults we have to protect ourselves from our own impulses, and protect kids from theirs. These sad, destructive teachers forgot their responsibility.

thane

20. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Nothing. Just more media coverage now in the instant news society we live in. Back in the day, if you didn't read the paper you were out of the loop on stuff like this. ;)